melanotan II spray help please

NewBorn01

Where can i get it? I ve found senic sun , but it s expensive and seem fake.
i wont inject since i live with my family and they ll found out and i dont want that

i m aware it s less effective , but please help me find a legit sellea

Why don't you just put your money towards getting a place of your own and moving out of your parent's house. Stand on your own two feet. That seems more important than looking tan.

Because i 'll live with them to at least 25 yo .
I'm already tan with the sun , i want to keep it all year long

Do you know where i can get nasal spray M2?

For $20 a month you can get a Black Card membership at Planet Fitness. Not only do you get to use all their machines at all, can bring a friend along for free every day, use their massage chairs and beds, but also get to use their tanning booths.

I actually have a membership at PF for that very reason. Twenty bucks for tanning is hard to beat. That and the broads there aren't used to seeing men that do more than cardio. ;)

Oh, and MTII doesn't work that way. It makes you darker with less uv-b rays.

Last edited:
Yep! I love researching RUI`s MT2 IMO. but aslong as you research your place and its high quality, cant go wrong with inject MT2. Love the stuff

I actually have a membership at PF for that very reason. Twenty bucks for tanning is hard to beat. That and the broads there aren't used to seeing men that do more than cardio. ;)

Oh, and MTII doesn't work that way. It makes you darker with less uv-b rays.
let's not forget about the free gym bag and t-shirt you get with your membership. i also enjoy the gratifying stickers they put in the lockers. "you should be proud, those 5 lb weights didn't lift themselves!"

Back