MELANOTAN II users

timbo357

6'6'' 184+ I am Gay
Just read the profile and I'm wondering how pronounced the tanning is? This would be main reason for using it being I like having a tan but no time to actually use a bed or the sun so any experiences appreciated

Personally, the tanning is ridiculous. I use it every summer and get nicely dark. I go from white European to a nice golden brown color. Have a buddy who is hawaiian/jap/caucasion and I get darker than him.
It's the best stuff for tanning on the market.
I experience no side effects.

1mg/day gets me dark dark.
.5mg/day gets me dark
.5mg e2d is a like a few weeks in mexico without the burn.

My wife used it and got very dark, but still needed to lay out but she only went outside for like 5-10 on each side 2 or 3 days a week!

Personally, the tanning is ridiculous. I use it every summer and get nicely dark. I go from white European to a nice golden brown color.

1mg/day gets me dark dark.
.5mg/day gets me dark
.5mg e2d is a like a few weeks in mexico without the burn.

same here. If I get in a bed or outside much I get so dark that my palms like white compared to hands, so I basically look like a negro:afro: so I keep it low dose. The good thing is that is keeps me from burning

i got a facial flush and real bad nausea the first (and so far, only) time I have used MTII.
Stuff works though...at least I knew it was real once I started experiencing sides.

curious--can you freeze this after your have reconstituted it (with bacteriostatic water)?

if i were to purchase MELANOTAN 2 10 MG. How much bac water do i mix with it, and whats the dose and frequency? Im pale btw lol!

You do need sun, as the UV brings the melatonin out, which gives you the nice color.

just being a stickler, but the protein compound is called "melanin" --it's what absorbs UV light to protect your cells from radiation.
(melatonin is secreted from your pineal gland and makes you sleepy)

if i were to purchase MELANOTAN 2 10 MG. How much bac water do i mix with it, and whats the dose and frequency? Im pale btw lol!

Melanotan II Preparation and Dosage:
An example of a good solution would be to mix 10mg of Melanotan II powder with 4ml of bacteriostatic water. This now provides:
10mg/4ml or 1mg/0.4ml or 0.25mg/0.1ml

Weeks 1-5:
* 0.5mg eod-e3d
* tan 10min 1-2times a week

Maintenance Phase:
* 0.5mg e7d and tan 1 time a month, 2 if you wish.

Last edited:
Melanin, that's right.

I like to frontload my MT2 @ 1mg/day for 1 week, then do 0.5mg ed or e2d.

My first time I ran it at 1mg ed for 3 weeks and that was intense. I came outta the shower one day, looked in the mirror and was like 'oh fuck'. I was sooo dark I thought about calling sick into work cause it was outta hand. I got used to it fast, but everyone paled in comparison when next to them.

Back