Melanotan II

mark444

Is the dosing protocol any different for those who are very fair skinned individuals?

I was going to load for 2 wks (ED injections) and once a wk after that

thanks in advance

What are the standard dosing? I am considering trying some of this. Also must it be purchaced in powder form?

yea take it before bed because you will feel sick and hot faced. after awhile you will get used to it, but at first always shoot before bed

i will tell you this:

when i took it during the middle of the day, this stuff gave me light-headedness, slight nausea, facial flushing, and the prickly sensation all over my body similar to after you restrict blood flow to a limb and then reintroduce blood flow. Then what follows is a massive hard on.

Rather funny actually...

But yeah I would reccommend it right before sleep unless you wanna sit through the sides.

How long does this stuff last for?? Do you need to keep shooting it to keep the tan?? I've read there aren't any neg sides but what do you all think?? Seems amazing but I can't not be skeptical... Is it hard to get? It is legal right? If yes I'd appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. If it's not legal then forget I said that...

I've been considering using this stuff myself. The main side effect people seem to be having in the appearance of new moles on the skin(in some cases its like 100 moles) Also, dark rings under the eyes and an aged appearance of the skin. All this has really put me off from using it.

I got mine today. It is 10mg/vial. When I put 1ml of water in it it's 1000mg's. So how many cc's is .5mgs? I hate using slin pins, it all confuses me. LOL! Wouldn't it be 5 cc's?

Is the dosing protocol any different for those who are very fair skinned individuals?

I was going to load for 2 wks (ED injections) and once a wk after that

thanks in advance

Yes, for type 1 skin (which I am) it will take 30-40mg before seeing a huge change. Usually for the first couple days .25mg at bedtime will ease the nausea. Then after 2-3 days you can bump it up to .5mg and if that is tolerated 1mg a day for type 1 skin is recommended. After two weeks you can get a small amount of UV exposure to start the process of it darkening your skin faster. After you achieve a good tan, 2-3 shots a week should maintain your color fine.

What are the standard dosing? I am considering trying some of this. Also must it be purchaced in powder form?

Usually .25-.50mg per day at the start then up to 1mg a day during loading phase. Depending on skin type, type 1 will need 2-3 shots a week to keep color. Type 2-3 1-2 shots a week depending on your color desired. Usually type 3 need one shot a week to stay really dark.

yea take it before bed because you will feel sick and hot faced. after awhile you will get used to it, but at first always shoot before bed

Not everyone reacts that way, some have no sides, but a majority will see some nausea at first. Then it will subside during the loading phase as your body gets used to it. Taking it at bedtime for the first couple days will alleviate the sick stomach. Not all MTII will make your red faced the stuff I take does not make me red faced. After the first couple days you should be able to take a shot during the day with no sick stomach or issues.

PM me if you have any questions. I've been on it for 18 months and I'm a type 1 skin type. I went from 20 minutes swimming to 2 hours with no sunburn. I still use sunscreen to prevent skin damage.
One side effect you will get more than likely is a good couple hard ons with in a couple hours of taking the shot. They will subside the longer you use it, but it will help the sex drive.

How long does this stuff last for?? Do you need to keep shooting it to keep the tan?? I've read there aren't any neg sides but what do you all think?? Seems amazing but I can't not be skeptical... Is it hard to get? It is legal right? If yes I'd appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. If it's not legal then forget I said that...

There are some sides. When starting it, allot of people get nausea and possible flushing of the face, usually within a couple of hours you will get a good hard on as well. This will last for a while and will subside the longer you are on MTII. One side effect is some people get high blood pressure but it is rare. Also your moles will darken while on it.
Right now it's harder to get in the U.S as the FDA won't approve it. It is legal over seas in many areas. 99.9% of the time it's not seized and if it is they don't do anything, it is very low on the totem pole of worry's for the Govt.

If you stop taking MTII your tan will last for several months and it depends on your skin type on how long. For me a type 1 mine lasts for 4-5 weeks maybe a little longer with UV exposure. A type 3 probably 6-9 weeks. Most people take 1-3 shots a week depending on your skin type to maintain your color. Type one skin type usually 2 shots a week. Type 2 & 3 one shot a week to maintain.

I've been considering using this stuff myself. The main side effect people seem to be having in the appearance of new moles on the skin(in some cases its like 100 moles) Also, dark rings under the eyes and an aged appearance of the skin. All this has really put me off from using it.

Not everyone gets new moles, allot of people get small dark specs from using it. Some get new moles, not all. I got 3 specs on my face but hardly noticeable when I'm tan. My moles did get darker as well. I do watch them and see a dermatologist to have them regularly checked. Some users get them lasered if a problem with to many or where they can be seen. My skin doesn't look aged, in fact I look great with a nice even dark tan. It allows me to stay out allot longer than normal. Plus I suffer from psoriasis. This stuff helps a ton. From using cortisone to treat it, my skin developed a redness, MTII covers up that red with a nice dark tan. I don't have people asking me if I'm ok because it looks like I'm going to have a stroke from my red face. MTII also minimizes my psoriasis flare ups as well. It really helps control it.

I got mine today. It is 10mg/vial. When I put 1ml of water in it it's 1000mg's. So how many cc's is .5mgs? I hate using slin pins, it all confuses me. LOL! Wouldn't it be 5 cc's?

For .50mg you will want to draw up to the fifth line or in between the 2nd and third line on your needle on a 1cc needle. You want 5 iu's for .50mg. of MTII. 10iu's will give you 1mg of MTII. Hopefully I made sense. For me it's easier to have the syring in front of me rather than explaining it by typing.

Thanks bullmastiff. One more ? It doesn't seem too bad if beauty marks darken if it gets you dark enough to mask them, but what happens if you stop running it? Do the beauty marks lighten up or are you left with real dark ones? Not being tan is bad enough, seems like if it caused darker marks that didn't lighten up it would really suck hairy goat testicles

Thanks for getting back Bull, I just put 2ml of bact. water in it and draw 5cc's. That give me .25mg's. I am type 3-4 so I'm taking small doses. I shouldn't need too much to maintain or really darken up.

Thanks bullmastiff. One more ? It doesn't seem too bad if beauty marks darken if it gets you dark enough to mask them, but what happens if you stop running it? Do the beauty marks lighten up or are you left with real dark ones? Not being tan is bad enough, seems like if it caused darker marks that didn't lighten up it would really suck hairy goat testicles

For most or the majority of people, their skin lightens faster than the moles or birth marks. I've also found from our customers that most stay on it once they see how easy it is to get a nice even tan without it rubbing off on their clothes. But it will take allot more time for the moles to fade, I'll be honest with you. For some it takes a shorter time than others. Like steroids or any other hormone, it effects each a little differently. But I wouldn't lie to you and say they fade over night. I would say on average it would take a year or so to go back closer to normal than tan for the moles. Allot of people like the tan so for $500-600 they get them removed. I've had a couple frozen off just to make sure and have them tested. I have no dark spots where they were removed but sometimes your scar tissue can darken a little more than regular skin.

Thanks for getting back Bull, I just put 2ml of bact. water in it and draw 5cc's. That give me .25mg's. I am type 3-4 so I'm taking small doses. I shouldn't need too much to maintain or really darken up.

No for a type 3 you should get dark after a couple shots and a little UV exposure. Play with your maintenance dose, most type 3's take 1 shot every 7-10 days depending on how dark they were before taking it. Your tan will be nice and dark and even I bet. Just a little jealous. But I'm happy to go from a type 1 to 2 1/2-3.:)

I'm just glad I can help, this stuff I know, steroids a little less. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for almost 4 1/2 years and did a few cycles before that. If anybody has any questions give me a holler.

How did your tanning go with the small dosage?

This is what has kept me from using it

Back