melanotan

Superband

I am aware that melanotan creates a better tan if used and then exposed to the sun. but since its winter time would i get anything out of using it now?

Jimbo said it best with the least.

From what I've read you don't need that much sun to really get a good tan with this stuff.

Only if you go to a Tanning bed or get enough sun exposure.Make sure your getting mt2 and not malatonin there both different.

This is my first time hearing of this product. Would it be suitable for someone with fair skin and some freckles. Also proper dosage? Thanks guys just very curious about this.

Yep....your gonna need to go to the tanning beds initially for a minimum of 1X per week, but once you get the tan you've been looking for, moderation doses and 1X per 3 weeks will do.

I wouldn't recommend using it without no UV exposure as it will take a looooong time for you to start showing a tan and you'll see the freckles for a longer period of time.

BTW, use MTII not Melanotan.

Yes, you need some UV exposure for it to work. If you have freckles they do (from my experience), get VERY dark and suddenly. From what I have read once you stop using MT2 the effects go away on their own so if you don't like the results stop pinning yourself! If you wanna get tan and not burned with minimal UVB's MT2 is awesome!

Back