Melatonan II cycle

I only have about 2 more injects left, and although I'm a little darker I would defnitely advise those who use it to tan. I didn't really get much result. I doubt my last injects are going to make a significant difference.

However, at least now you know (that's partly why I ran it the way I did, there isn't much in the way of real world info on this stuff). I'm naturally dark for a white person and tan very easily, so if this didn't tan me odds are it won't for you (without artificial/real sun tanning). Keep that in mind.

I'm not sure of the response it will have in the future, some say that it increases the speed at which you get a tan, months after using it. In other words, I could go tanning a month from now and still see some results from the MT2. I'll give that a try as well, before I run my next batch of it.

Last edited:
simpllyhuge said:
you totally lost me? what about 15 grams im confused.

i run a mg a day.

i wounder if their is a topping off point where it can get dangerous? like what if i was to run it at 1mg a day for 4 months straight?

I also wanted to run 1mg/day, however the kits from Researchology only comin in 10g - that's $105 for a 10g Kit! That means I would have to use 2 kits ($210) for 1 MT2 cycle. I definitely like Lions stuff, mostly cuz the shipping is great and he's very trustworth, but that's very very pricey.

Almost all drugs have a toxicity point, some beyond human consumption. There haven't been any proven documents that I know of to display toxicity of MT2, and it is generally known to be non-toxic.

Overall Impressions:

- slightly darker (I did not tan)
- Slight nausea post injection (only the first few shots and it was more than bareable)
- No spontaneous Erections like in profile, however, seemingly easier to achieve erections 20minutes - 4-5 hours post injection.
- Increased beauty marks (4-5 over whole body)
- Considering my natural complexion, I would not rate this product as cost-effective. I tan very well naturally and quickly with just a tanning bed or some time in the sun. I would only recommend this for those who have trouble tanning, unless you could get it quite cheap.

That's about it.

yeah i cant get tan with out it. If u go an tan now i bet youd still get tan because its built up in your system.

Update:

I was looking in the mirror today and I have noticed that I am darker all around. I'm not sure it just popped up or if it happened slowly, but I am darker. I would say about 10%. I have a nice golden glow.

Just thought I'd let you know, cuz my last injection was yesterday.

outlawtas2 said:
Update:

I was looking in the mirror today and I have noticed that I am darker all around. I'm not sure it just popped up or if it happened slowly, but I am darker. I would say about 10%. I have a nice golden glow.

Just thought I'd let you know, cuz my last injection was yesterday.
Thats good to hear at least your seeing some results.Did you go to tanning at all?..

is their any way to make this a topical? i dont mind injecting. just reading on people who want it that way and curious.

simpllyhuge said:
is their any way to make this a topical? i dont mind injecting. just reading on people who want it that way and curious.

I'm not sure...I doubt it because it tans through chemical activation.

yeah i get that it wouldnt tan the spot u rub it on. I figured maybe it could be like AS transdermal delivery and work sytemically.

I've already been done for a couple days. It seems there was a bit of delay in the effect, I darkened a litle more after my last injects. I probably would have gotten even darker if I continued, but I didn't want to reconstitute another vial...too expensive. I'll save that for spring when I can tan.

i just started my last kit. i love it and i love being tan, and im not longer pink mike. now im acutally tan when i go tanning. ive never been tan before in my life.

Back