Mental health meds and AAS

buildingpaul

Is this lot ok to use as I have been on anti-anxiety and anti-d's for the last 10 years and have now been put on TRT.

Valium (Diazepam) 15mg ed
Citalopram (Cipramil) 40mg ed
Clonezepam (Klonopin) 0.5mg ed

Then on top I have been prescribed.....

Testo-Gel 50mg tubes.....1 tube to be used ed.

Test Cyp (I have added this one without Dr knowing as they wont prescribe me injection.....Funs of the UK!) at 2 shots a weeks of 50mg per shot SQ, so 100mg per week.

Then I have just got some Arimidex 1mg tabs......I am a bit nervous of taking these due to all the other stuff above I am taking, I mean will Arimidex be ok to use with the above? And a general question here.....How many others are on anti-d's, anti-anxiety meds and using AAS??

Is this lot ok to use as I have been on anti-anxiety and anti-d's for the last 10 years and have now been put on TRT.

Valium (Diazepam) 15mg ed
Citalopram (Cipramil) 40mg ed
Clonezepam (Klonopin) 0.5mg ed

Then on top I have been prescribed.....

Testo-Gel 50mg tubes.....1 tube to be used ed.

Test Cyp (I have added this one without Dr knowing as they wont prescribe me injection.....Funs of the UK!) at 2 shots a weeks of 50mg per shot SQ, so 100mg per week.

Then I have just got some Arimidex 1mg tabs......I am a bit nervous of taking these due to all the other stuff above I am taking, I mean will Arimidex be ok to use with the above? And a general question here.....How many others are on anti-d's, anti-anxiety meds and using AAS??

brother,im on Lexapro-40mg/day
Wellbutrin-400mg/day
Valium-40mg/day

so i know excatly what you are having to do,you will be fine on TRT,at lease my doctor ok'ed me doing it,so i would feel safe about it brother

Wellbutrin-400mg/day

Yeah I'm on celexa 40mg, wellbutrin 300mg, and trazadone 50mg a day. Take adex, test, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) yearound. You'll be fine brother. Just make sure you manage you depression and anxiety with your phsyciatrist and your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) stuff with your doc.

Thanks guys.....I always think I am the only one who is on mental health medication, although reading up on Google anxiety is really common.

I have read that if E2 levels are high that can cause anxiety? I have some Arimidex but me being me am worried I might get some side effects from it and it may make my anxiety worse?

Thanks guys.....I always think I am the only one who is on mental health medication, although reading up on Google anxiety is really common.

I have read that if E2 levels are high that can cause anxiety? I have some Arimidex but me being me am worried I might get some side effects from it and it may make my anxiety worse?

Having it too high or too low can make your anxiety worse. I have experienced both. I would speak to your doctor about the arimidx but I will say keeping your e2 levels in the low normal range with probably make you feel a lot better all around.

Anxiety med r for short term use only they can clause long term problem. Trust me I was prescribed 120 footballs xanx for years and about of other stuff now I deal with it on my own and its rough sometimes. But mind over matter ok sometime that don't work..lol

Back