mesotherapy

After reading and looking at the before & after pix , I am totally unimpressed.
They recommend aroebic 3 times/week plus restricted diet....I would say for sure that any of those people in the pictures that exercied regularly & dieted could've gotten those results and saved a shitload of money.

I've been using Aventis Endovena now for about 6 weeks, and am not only thoroughly unimpressed, I'm convinced it's a scam. I bought 20 5ml amps intending to split them with a friend, but he backed out so I decided to do them all.

I had read that one of the main mistakes users make is that they don't wait long enough between injections: That they shoot in the same place before the welts have had a chance to dissapate. It took about ten days for the welts on my belly to disappear, about half that for my love handles. As soon as the welts were gone, I shot up again.

So far, I haven't lost a single inch around my waist. Not one.

I hate to sound harsh, but I think the guys who posted on other boards saying they lost 8 inches in a month are boldfaced liars. Shame on them.

Yeah I just checked it out, they dont list lipostabil, do you have to contact them for details about it os have they stopped carrying it?

There was a big thing on the news here in Orlando about this form of medicine causing heart problems. My mom had these injections and had a heart attack 6 months later. There have been ZERO heart condidtions in my extended family up and down the family tree. It's just not an issue in my family. So research this well. We believe that this is what caused her coronary and the news expose showed several other women that experienced heart attacks from it too.

Back