methenolone enanthate(primo) brew

sushiemann

What would be the highest dosage of methenolone enanthate(primo depot)
to be made? safely and no pain hassle etc..
and would you just use 2%ba 20%bb...
i am thinking 100mg would be the max like "primobolan depot from schering"
i have seen from some ug labs dosed at 300mg/mL... and heard that is not painfull...
Thank You..i really appreciate it....

this is how i know peeps dont know much...
they have their comments about everything.. but when you ask a question..
you can tell who the real brew heads are...
thanks a lot guys...

this is how i know peeps dont know much...
they have their comments about everything.. but when you ask a question..
you can tell who the real brew heads are...
thanks a lot guys...

Ha ha! I like that! Sorry for the late response bro.
Some of us don't stay on here constantly. Haven't been on since Thur.
Anyway, I wouldn't and haven't ever made it over 100mg/ml. But it definately can be made higher, although I doubt it very seriously that 300 claimed by a UGL is legitamately 300...... Anyway, 2/18 ratio will be fine for 100, but if you attempt 200 I would push that BB percentage up to 25% the closer you get to 200 or 250.
Use EO as well if you shoot for higher than 150...
100 always worked for me and the pain is a modest one if barely felt but everyone is different.

Ha ha! I like that! Sorry for the late response bro.
Some of us don't stay on here constantly. Haven't been on since Thur.
Anyway, I wouldn't and haven't ever made it over 100mg/ml. But it definately can be made higher, although I doubt it very seriously that 300 claimed by a UGL is legitamately 300...... Anyway, 2/18 ratio will be fine for 100, but if you attempt 200 I would push that BB percentage up to 25% the closer you get to 200 or 250.
Use EO as well if you shoot for higher than 150...
100 always worked for me and the pain is a modest one if barely felt but everyone is different.

KOO... thanks brother!!! much props...
jUsT waNT to b for sure for sure about that stuff... you know my friend payd a hefty penny for that stuff... dont wanna ruin none of that...
yeah another friend of mine claims he had 300mg and sayd didnt hurt... but i was calling bs.. you know... especially at the price he sell it for... but it was good so i figured maybe 150 max.....
but thankyou SIR!!!!

If I remember correctly schering's primo is castor oil and BB (around 30%), but I've never tried it with those quantities. I'll try it though.

But, if this is your fist time use jstarks11 ratios.

Last edited:
Back