Methyl-testosterone

Machet3

I got Dianabol with 10 mg methandrostenolone and 2 mg methyl-testosterone = 12mg /tab
So taking two tabs a day wil result in 20mg of methandrostenolone (dianabol) and 4 mg of methyl-testosterone.

Will the 4mg methyl-testosterone accually do something in postive or negative way? Or will i piss it out and feel nothing?

Thanks !

Why the fuck you have Methyl Test in your D-bol ?????
D-bol is good, Methyl Test is bad

Well some UGL made it that way next to their 'normal dbol'. The UGLs reason:

Russian D-bol has been the product of great speculation over the years. Let***8217;s get to the facts and the fakes. Years ago, one of the most trusted U.S. steroid gurus (Dan Duchaine) wrote that he disliked Russian Dianabol because of manufacturing and quality control issues. In his opinion, it was a combination ofmethandienone and methyl-testosterone. He believed that the manufacturers used contaminated, expired tablets for their new batches, which would have made it impossible for the end-user to dose properly as the tablet dosage could not have been accurate.

Russian Dianabol has been dogged by this stigma ever since, so we were curious to get a Russian perspective.We sought the expertise of a highly respected bodybuilder and forum moderator known as Retabolil or just Ret. Ret: ***8220;Bioreactor was illegally made and I never liked it. Akrihin® was top notch. Yes, it had more methyl-test then any other brand, but it also gave me increadible mass and strength gains. The most popular brand in Russia today is Naposim®. It***8217;s very different from Russian Dianabol though, it doesn***8217;t make you hold so much water.***8221;

Because the Russian methandrostanolone had a mythical reputation in the past amoung bodybuilders, (ugl name) decided to produce this Old School product again as a super mass-maker. Its dosed double the Akrihin dose, at 10 mg methandrostenolone and 2 mg methyl-testosterone

Realised later, its maybe bad but at dose of 4mgs~ a day for 4 weeks? hmm..

Last edited:
Back