Microdermabrasion for acne scars?

Microdermabrasion is best treatment for acne scars. It gives best result. It gives instant result. It also helpful to remove wrinkles, blackhead, white head, dead skin, dark circles. There are no side effects of it. It is done at upper layer of skin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no links allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Microdermabrasion is a very popular, machine-assisted skin-exfoliating treatment.it has advantages of low risk and rapid recovery compared to the other more invasive resurfacing methods such as dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser resurfacing.

I've never had any treatments done, luckily I have it had the need to, but I'm wondering does microdermabrasion hurt at all ?

I've never had any treatments done, luckily I have it had the need to, but I'm wondering does microdermabrasion hurt at all ?

I've had it done once. No doesn't hurt at all, and I do NOT recommend it. It's a bunch of bull. It's expensive and didn't do anything for my skin. Granted I have tough skin, but what works for me is glycolic peels and retin-a .1% cream.

I've had it done once. No doesn't hurt at all, and I do NOT recommend it. It's a bunch of bull. It's expensive and didn't do anything for my skin. Granted I have tough skin, but what works for me is glycolic peels and retin-a .1% cream.

For me exfoliation has always worked, have never suffered from acne, not sure if u do have a breakout if exfoliation might perhaps irritate the skin even more.

Back