Middle of night insomnia question

TripleHHH

I have been waking up in the middle of the night at around 1 or 3 am and have trouble staying asleep until 7 am. I usually go to sleep at 10 pm. My question is do you think this is hormone related ie low test>? OR OVER ACTIVE THYROID? I am 30 years old and not on juice, i have done cycles years ago. Anyone have any cures or solutions who experiences middle of night insomnia.

i WILL GO THIS WEEK TO THE DOCTOR AND ASK HIM TO SEE HOW MY TEST LEVELS ARE AND THYROID? ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD ASK HIM TO TEST FOR

THANKS GUYS

I wouldn't know if it's low test or overactive thyroid but I used to take a ZMA supplement sometimes which would help me get a deep sleep.

Sometimes when I would wake up and just lay in bed trying to sleep it would be more difficult, so instead I would go for a stroll around the house, grab a book or something and read, which would eventually help me fall asleep. Apparently when you get your mind of the fact you can't sleep, it makes it easier for you to actually fall asleep.

just ask for genreal blood work and also to check hormones and go from there.
i highly rec kavakava drinks or extract to help sleep and also helps anxiety at lower doses. also there are herbal teas meant for sleep or calming you could try.

Back