Mike Matarazzo Arrested...

Man, that sucks!!!! MM is one of my favorite BB's, I always liked his look! His calves are fuckin' huge! I wish they would have said what they arrested him for.

http://www.flexonline.com/flex/breaking_news/07_07_03/mazz.html

MATARAZZO IN AIRPORT SNAFU

Minor scuffle leads to arrest
By Jim Schmaltz

Mike Matarazzo found out the hard way how bracingly tight airport security is in post 9/11 America. The IFBB superstar was at San Francisco Airport on July 3 intending to travel to the small Caribbean island of Antigua for a guest-posing spot, when he discovered that he lacked the necessary documents for international travel. Matarazzo, told by the show's Antigua promoter that the trip didn't require a passport, protested to the airport check-in clerk and the situation deteriorated from there. Matarazzo, never the wilting wallflower, apparently made his point a bit too exuberantly.
"I admit I was quite loud," Matarazzo told FLEXonline. "They called security and then the police, who decided to handcuff me. They put my hands behind my back, which given my size was quite difficult, and as I tried to get into position, I sort of bowled over one of the cops. So they arrested me."

Mad Mazz is an approachable, friendly fellow, but a person unfamiliar with his high-intensity ways may have feared the worst, especially when it comes in the form of 250 pounds of bulging, vein-popping muscle. Considering the jittery nerves of airport personnel these days, it's no surprise that a misunderstanding like this would elicit strong reactions from authorities. Nobody's taking chances these days.

Matarazzo, ever the gregarious professional, didn't take it personally. "They kept me in jail over the weekend, and I ended up signing some autographs for some of my cop fans," he said. Sure, Mike likes to be booked for guest spots, but not in this definition of the term.

Matarazzo paid a nominal fine and was released. No charges will be filed. The incident is closed.

In the future, Mad Mazz vows to resolve conflicts a bit more quietly. "I've learned my lesson," he said. "From now on when I go to the airport, I'll put duct tape over my mouth."

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Exactly what I was thinking!!!!;)
Yep. The last thing we need is another article in the papers bashing how bad candy is for you teeth :D

Oh buff, check out the One-on-One forum. I made a thread that I wanted everyone to read.

Mudge said:
Sucky, they say "big charges" though... hmm
Dude, think about it. He's a big dude, the cops are jealous. Kind of like how the skinny ass people at the gym are jealous of you, your know what I'm saying?

bigjay00 said:
Dude, think about it. He's a big dude, the cops are jealous. Kind of like how the skinny ass people at the gym are jealous of you, your know what I'm saying?

So your saying they are bullshitting the press? I dont disbelieve that its possible, but I wish for once people would be fucking honest. I have seen a couple cops who I would say were users.

Mudge said:
So your saying they are bullshitting the press? I dont disbelieve that its possible, but I wish for once people would be fucking honest. I have seen a couple cops who I would say were users.
oh its no secret, a number or police officers are using enhancement drugs. My brother is a police officer and tells me about all the guys at his PD who is on. He also mentioned that most of them respect them as we do. He said there have been circumstances where they see them and turn their head (on civilians). However, if they have to arrest somebody for it, they will but they dont like to like they do with recreational drugs. Also they said if they see a kid who has them that is obviously too young and will more than likely just do damage to their body instead of improvement, they feel they have to do something, and often times... they do. Im not speaking for all PD's in the country, just this one. I know a narcotic agent on steroids as well... go figure :)

LoL, good post. I just want to know what the reality is, I can only see "big charges" as being trafficing or something of the like. I have heard he has a violent past though, the early stabbings of his youth to possibly abusing a girlfriend, but rumors abound so who fuckin knows.

I have always admired his shoulder width and arms, but I dont know the man.

Back