Mike's First Dbol/Test Cyp...Need Suggestions

TheyCallMeMike

Hey guys, first post...I've read most of the articles and I've done my research. I have selected test cyp + dbol, and need some input on my post cycle therapy (pct) and anything else i might need (anti-e and anti bloat).

Since there's so much conflicting information out there about Arimidex, clomid etc. about whether to run them throughout, have them on hand...i just need someone to tell me what to do. Need to know what I should be taking throughout my cycle and post cycle. I have a feeling I'm prone to the estrogen rebound (since my bf is a bit higher than normal, and nipples are already somewhat puffy). I would also like to keep the water retention down since my bf is a bit higher than it should be.

Cycle looks something like this, these are what I have now, need to figure out anything else That I need:

Week 1-12 test cyp (500mg/week)
Week 1-4 dbol (30mg/day)
Week 14 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva (dosage? should I add clomid? dosage?)

Im 25 years old, 5'11, 190lbs, ~18%bf.

5-day split, lifting heavy, my routine is under control and ready for the cycle.

My diet currently sits at ~3000cals/day, upping to ~4000 for the cycle but will modify as I go. Can include breakdown if needed.

Basically I need some suggestions for estrogen control, and water retention control, as well as my post cycle therapy (pct).

If this is your first cycle cut the dbol. U should always run test only tEst only to see how your body reacts
Your nolva dose for post cycle therapy (pct) should be 40/40/40/40
And yes clomid at min 50/50/50/50. Up to 100 a day sPlit am to pm
U can run adex or aromisin durring cycle to cOntrol estrogen
And with a body fat that high your TDEE will be arOund 2900. That's a rOugh estimate due to being at work. So my guess a 4k diet might be to much at your current situation. I would start at 3500 and see where that takes u and how fast your gains are

Last edited:
Hi
this is very comon pct
week14-16 nolvadex 40mg/d
week16-18 nolvade 20mg/d
week14-18 clomid 50mg/d

aramidex is good during cycle 0.5-1mg/d
aromasin other good drug

Thanks for being straightforward guys, that post cycle therapy (pct) looks great. Could you possibly elaborate on the dbol situation? What are the disadvantages of taking dbol on my first cycle? Why am I better off without it?

Hi
this is very comon pct
week14-16 nolvadex 40mg/d
week16-18 nolvade 20mg/d
week14-18 clomid 50mg/d

aramidex is good during cycle 0.5-1mg/d
aromasin other good drug
Adex is better at .25-.5 every other day. 1mg a day of adex will most likey crash a normal guys e. That's way to much to start out. Aromasin is ran at 12.5 mg every day. You have to see how your body reacts. Also good idea to get blood work done to know for sure. To much e or not enough e will cause horrible sides and loss of libido. It's best to start with a moderate amount to see what you need and go up or down if needed.

as you will have good gain on your first cycle you can save it for next cycle than you can kik start your scond cycle.
Aromasin by itself better product.

Also, should it be Aromasin or Arimidex, or Aromasin and Arimidex?
imo Aromasin is better. It's a suicide inhibitor. It also can be ran through your post cycle therapy (pct) as well. Some people love one and some love the other. Regardless they pretty much do the sane thing. Also having a higher bf is more prone to sides to you Def wanna start out with a low dose of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But that's just me.

The reason u want to kick the dbol first cycle is because u do not know how your body will react to the test. If u have two compounds running and get nasty sides u won't know where to fix. Better safe then sorry
Cycle 2 u can add dbol

Just a couple more questions for you guys had a couple questions for you guys. You seem like you know your stuff real well and I'd love to get your opinion on some things.

Cycle now looks like this:

Week 1-12 Test Cyp (500mg/week)
Week 14-16 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva (40mg/d)
Week 16-18 Nolva (20mg/d)
Week 14-17 Clomid (50mg/d)
Week 1-17 Aromasin (12.5mg/ed)

1) If im dropping the Dbol then should i still do a 12 week cycle?

2)With my higher bf% ~18%, I should be aiming my diet fro around 3500 and see where it takes me. Should I be aiming for anything specific within this diet?

3) How about my routine? I'm on a basic 5-day split. Should i keep it that way? Any recommendations? What about cardio?

3) Is it possible to lower that bf% while on this cycle while still seeing some gains? or should i just come to terms with the fact that im going to gain water/fat and then cut after? Any suggestions for that cut?

Any links for a good training routine or diet?
And anything else you can think of?

Last edited:
Question 1: the time u run is on u from 8-20 weeks u will see people running here. 12 is basic starting point, u can run 12 and if u want to extend if your having good gains go
To 16

Question 2:your diet is going to be the most important thing u can do when on cycle. Make Sure it is 100% locked in . I personally have a 3200, 3500, and a 3800 diet printed in a binder. I weight everything and eat the same thing every day. Try to build a diet around the 40/40/20 ratio. That's 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat

Question 3: I do a 5 day. Works for me. An absulutly cardio .. It works your most important muscle , your heart

Question 4: the only way u can limit bad weight gains are a strong diet and hard training. Dropping fat wile building muscle is a hard process. Most people use other drugs for that and I won't recommend them to u at this moment
But off cycle u can go carb free? It helped me lose 55 lbs in 4 months. But everyone's different
Check out our diet section here and skimm the free diet advice

Do you mind me asking the details of your diet? If they would apply to my situation. I wouldn't mind eating the same thing everyday either.

Last edited:
Meal One
Food Item Calories Fat Carbs Protein
3 XL omega 3 eggs (egglands best) 210 12 0 18
4 egg whites (all whites) 100 0 0 20
1 Cup Oats (quaker) 300 6 54 10

Meal Two
6oz Chicken Breast 195 1.5 0 40.5
6oz yams 198 0 48 0
1/2 tablespoon EVOO 60 7 0 0

Meal three
8oz turkey breast 359 16 0 50
6oz yams 198 0 48 0
1 Tablespoon EVOO 120 14 0 0

Meal four
1 can tuna (starkist solid white in water) 140 4 0 26
1 Tablespoon fat free mayo (miracle whip) 15 0 3 0
1/2 cup Red kidney Beans 165 7.5 18.5 7

post workout
2 scoop protein shake (Sci Fit) 232 1 3 52
2 cups blueberries 160 2 39 1.6

Meal Five
6oz Chicken Breast 195 1.5 0 40.5
1 Tablespoon EVOO 120 14 0 0

Meal Six
6 oz london broil 260 11 0 39
1/2 Avacado 245 23 11 3

Total for Diet cals 3272 fat 120.5 carb 224.5 pro 307.6

Last edited:
That's one version of my bulking diet. All your number will change with dif products. And basically add weight to the food as u need more cals
I'm no nutritionist though. Just took other people's diets and changed them
Around a little

Hey I know I'm not supposed to ask sources, but i figure that supps for gyno/bloat are different. Do you know what site is good for clomid and aromasin? I just don't want to get ripped off. Looking at rui products, found liquid clomid...and for AI's i found liquidex and liquid letro? Suggestions?

Last edited:
i have used all 3 of our sponsors products. i cant tell u what ones i like better becasue they all do what they claim to do.. i can say RUI is high priced, Greatwhite is my normal i use, and Osta i like becasue u can get smaller cheaper bottles of products.. like 30ml and not 60ml... but all 3 have great sales... just sit and watch the board and who ever has the best sale go with them lol...

On greatwhite: I found the clomid (they call it clomiphene i guess? hope thats right), do they call the aromasin something else? can't seem to find it. And 1 quantity of each should be enough? Sorry total newb.

Back