millipore stericups FTMFW!

kataklysum

just brewed up 100ml test E 200mg/ml, 100ml bold cyp 200mg,ml and 100ml of tren E 200mg/ml.

all went off without a hitch. no leaks or spillage. no vacuum problems or nothing. i used the 250ml .22 durapore (PVDF) attached to a 250ml glass receiver and sat it on 10psi. took about 20 minutes to filter but only felt like 2 or 3 because i was watching tv in the meantime.

once filtered i had a screw cap with a silicone septa to top off the glass receiver and drew out my gear from that.

If you don't mind, please point out the screw cap and silicone septa. I'm always looking for ways to keep sterility at top priority.

they look like this. the larger one is a GL45.

343kvvq.jpg

Thanks!!!!!
1. Can a needle be pushed through the rubber "stoppers?"
2. What receiver bottle do you recommend using? A sterile one is what I need.
3. What type of filter were you using? Zapcap?

1. yes i used a 19 gauge
2. i used a 250mL Schott Duran Bottle.
3. all in first post. millipore stericup 250ml .22 durapore (PVDF)

to sterilize the receiver glass i washed it out plenty of times with 100% isopropyl alcohol then covered the top with foil and baked @ 200 degrees Celsius for about an hour and a half.

1. yes i used a 19 gauge
2. i used a 250mL Schott Duran Bottle.
3. all in first post. millipore stericup 250ml .22 durapore (PVDF)

to sterilize the receiver glass i washed it out plenty of times with 100% isopropyl alcohol then covered the top with foil and baked @ 200 degrees Celsius for about an hour and a half.

Outstanding! Thanks!

just brewed up 100ml test E 200mg/ml, 100ml bold cyp 200mg,ml and 100ml of tren E 200mg/ml.

all went off without a hitch. no leaks or spillage. no vacuum problems or nothing. i used the 250ml .22 durapore (PVDF) attached to a 250ml glass receiver and sat it on 10psi. took about 20 minutes to filter but only felt like 2 or 3 because i was watching tv in the meantime.

once filtered i had a screw cap with a silicone septa to top off the glass receiver and drew out my gear from that.

Wow, sounds awesome, mate! Congrats!

What kind of pump did you use?

If you don't mind, could you take a picture of your filtration system? I think it would help a lot of us here including me on learning how to set up one.

That 20 minutes filtering time sounds amazingly awesome! :D

Wow, sounds awesome, mate! Congrats!

What kind of pump did you use?

If you don't mind, could you take a picture of your filtration system? I think it would help a lot of us here including me on learning how to set up one.

That 20 minutes filtering time sounds amazingly awesome! :D

cheers mate. didnt get any pics in the process. all you need is the millipore stericup. a hand vacuum pump (i bought one with a pressure gauge) was around $30 same as this one http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/245455717/HAND_HELD_VACUUM_PUMP.jpg.and then the schott duran glass receiver and finally the screw cap and septa.

piece of piss to set up. hook up the hose to the hand pump and to the stericup. pour gear in the top. pump up to 10 psi. go watch tv and check every 5 minutes or so to take the pressure back up to 10psi.

cheers mate. didnt get any pics in the process. all you need is the millipore stericup. a hand vacuum pump (i bought one with a pressure gauge) was around $30 same as this one http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/245455717/HAND_HELD_VACUUM_PUMP.jpg.and then the schott duran glass receiver and finally the screw cap and septa.

piece of piss to set up. hook up the hose to the hand pump and to the stericup. pour gear in the top. pump up to 10 psi. go watch tv and check every 5 minutes or so to take the pressure back up to 10psi.

Awesome mate! About the stericup, can its filter be replaced, or do you have to buy the entire unit when the filter is used up?

The Millipores bottletops get replaced everytime. They are not all that expensive. From my experience you can run about 250 mls thru

Gotta throw them out and use a new one. You can buy just the top section with the filter. Not sure on the price tho but there an awesome unit.

Back