Mind rating my workout plan?

mrricco2012

Mini Rocky
Hey if you wouldnt mind, would you possibly rate my workout plan? Doing a 4 day split Mon,Tues, rest, Thurs, Friday, Rest, Rest by doing a Upper/Lower Routine. Can you give me the good, bads, etc. Reason behind so many reps on legs is that is a main feature that needs to be worked on. Also a 2nd calf exercise cause I love my calfs.

2rzv0hf.png

quick glance its average. very standard workout nothing special about it. your probably using too heavy weights and reps are kinda low. you a powerlifter or bodybuilding? one thing i def didnt like is 3 sets of 8 for squat. id personally do 5 sets of 10 or 20 reps.

The benefits of lifting heavy far outweigh doing more volume. When you take gear your body will typically respond much more favorably to the overload method versus volume training.

With that said your workout sucks. Way too many parts mixed in their.

Do 4-6 sets per exercise 1 body part per day. I never exceed 8 reps unless it is a drop set.
Mon chest
Tues back
Wed legs
Thurs arms
Friday shoulders

Do some supersets and always end each exercise on a drop set. You will be excited with the results.

Get with 3j he'll hook u up with both with a better diet and workout plan. It is for a price but I'm sure it's worth it. I haven't started yet but in 2 weeks ill be signing up.

Back