Mintman's AndroLean/Hard - 4 Week Log

mintman526

Hey Everyone -

I just received my AndroLean & AndroHard this afternoon. After seeing all the hype and reviews on the product I just had to give it a try myself.

Age - 26
Height - 5'9
Weight - 155

I work out regularly but often tend to get "lost in the muck and take too many and too long of breaks". I'm a little bit smaller now than the biggest I have ever been, unfortunately some of that size is fat...

My plan is to start this stack tomorrow and keep anyone interested in following up to speed on my progress. Please don't be expecting a super detailed log on what I ate and my exact exercises, updates will be short and sweet.

Goal is pretty simple, lean out and get stronger. Fridge is stocked with good whole foods, have a full gym in my basement and am two blocks from the real one.

I've attached a few pictures that will be the baseline - hoping the afters look a lot better.

Here we go - wish me luck!

P.S - Special thanks to HereToStudy for the hookup! :)

First Day Today -

I didn't really believe anyone about the grapefruit burps but.., they are real. Nothing bad at all, just kinda reminds you that you took something.

Went to the gym after work today and just tore up my back and shoulders. It was an AWESOME workout, I know it's too early to be seeing any effects but if I get more workouts like today things are going to turn out good.

I forgot to mention I've been shedding hair for a while now (not supplement related), with AndroHard being DHT I'm a little nervous on losing it even faster, I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

I've read mixed reviews on how it effects sleep, I guess we'll see tonight.....

First Day Today -

I didn't really believe anyone about the grapefruit burps but.., they are real. Nothing bad at all, just kinda reminds you that you took something.

Went to the gym after work today and just tore up my back and shoulders. It was an AWESOME workout, I know it's too early to be seeing any effects but if I get more workouts like today things are going to turn out good.

I forgot to mention I've been shedding hair for a while now (not supplement related), with AndroHard being DHT I'm a little nervous on losing it even faster, I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

I've read mixed reviews on how it effects sleep, I guess we'll see tonight.....

Try taking Toco 8 at twice the recommended dose.

Pick up some toco-8, my hair has been noticeabley thicker since I've added it as a staple to my supplements.

It's also on sale right now!

t8.png

Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, Now only $20.06!

So today marks the 3rd day of this cycle.

I'll mention a few things I've noticed so far.

*Appetite is completely controlable, I'm guessing this is from the AndroLean. I am not really ever HUNGRY at all but can eat as much as I want. This will definately help me to stay clean, just need to keep reminding myself to eat. Pretty neat.

*I must still be getting used to taking the pills down because I start to get a little stomach ache after the dose. I've found that if I just follow up with some food it goes away quickly.

*Energy is good, no problem there. No work out today but I'll be hitting it hard again tomorrow.

*I'm sore as hell right now, I think the placebo effect the first couple days drove me to go the extra mile cause my lats feel like they were ripped out, grinded up and thrown back in.

So far so good, enjoying the hunger supression and am looking forward to the extra power in the gym. I'll be back in the office tomorrow, hoping that none of the compounds effect concentration....

So today marks the 3rd day of this cycle.

I'll mention a few things I've noticed so far.

*Appetite is completely controlable, I'm guessing this is from the AndroLean. I am not really ever HUNGRY at all but can eat as much as I want. This will definately help me to stay clean, just need to keep reminding myself to eat. Pretty neat.

*I must still be getting used to taking the pills down because I start to get a little stomach ache after the dose. I've found that if I just follow up with some food it goes away quickly.

*Energy is good, no problem there. No work out today but I'll be hitting it hard again tomorrow.

*I'm sore as hell right now, I think the placebo effect the first couple days drove me to go the extra mile cause my lats feel like they were ripped out, grinded up and thrown back in.

So far so good, enjoying the hunger supression and am looking forward to the extra power in the gym. I'll be back in the office tomorrow, hoping that none of the compounds effect concentration....

As far as the stomach ache goes, I felt the same. If I waited too long, I got a little bit of a headache. Food fixed it

As far as the stomach ache goes, I felt the same. If I waited too long, I got a little bit of a headache. Food fixed it

I felt light-headed this morning, with 3 androhard, 1 androlean and no food. First time I've gotten that and I was dosing 6 pills before. It may have been coincidence.

Feeling Great

Hey Gang - Just a quick update.

I'm about 1/2 way through my AL/AH cycle.

To date I have not experienced any sides other than some backne and some very positive effects on libido and performance. I also notice that if I was left to my own devices I would just work out and SLEEP all day.

Strength - Is deff moving in the right direction.

Body Comp - No doubt the andro is having a positive effect here. Clothes are fitting tighter than ever and the occasional comment from someone noticing is getting more frequent. I can see myself hardening up in the chest, stomach and arms. I'm getting some veins that I've never had before in my arms, shoulders and traps. Looking forward to posting up some pics.

Attitude - I haven't really noticed too much of an effect on attitude/outlook one way or the other. As mentioned in my comments about sides though, I'm VERY tired all the time which is slightly annoying.

Other Thoughts - I think it's really starting to kick in full force now. I enjoy waking up in the mornings and seeing a slightly different person each time.

Special Note / Recommendation - I don't want to get into too much detail on other sups but I just started taking Superpump Maxx, hands down the best pre-workout I have ever taken.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks!

Its sounding good so far mintman. Your one of the few I know of that have tried the Superpump Maxx, its good to hear its treating you well. If you ever get around to it and want to use a non-stim pre-workout, try Premax from Primordial Performance- best pwo product ive tried.

Hey Gang - Just a quick update.

I'm about 1/2 way through my AL/AH cycle.

To date I have not experienced any sides other than some backne and some very positive effects on libido and performance. I also notice that if I was left to my own devices I would just work out and SLEEP all day.

Strength - Is deff moving in the right direction.

Body Comp - No doubt the andro is having a positive effect here. Clothes are fitting tighter than ever and the occasional comment from someone noticing is getting more frequent. I can see myself hardening up in the chest, stomach and arms. I'm getting some veins that I've never had before in my arms, shoulders and traps. Looking forward to posting up some pics.

Attitude - I haven't really noticed too much of an effect on attitude/outlook one way or the other. As mentioned in my comments about sides though, I'm VERY tired all the time which is slightly annoying.

Other Thoughts - I think it's really starting to kick in full force now. I enjoy waking up in the mornings and seeing a slightly different person each time.

Special Note / Recommendation - I don't want to get into too much detail on other sups but I just started taking Superpump Maxx, hands down the best pre-workout I have ever taken.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks!

Any updates?

Back