misstakes you have made?

Kim the Swede

I think its good idea that we share our misstakes or bad experiences we have done so we all can learn from eachother. IE, doing too long/big cycles, with too many different roids. Or maybe the other way around, too little juice, short cycles. Getting hammered during cycle or after maybe. Eating too little, too much? Sideffects?

Myself got screwed on my first cycle by a self-appointed roid expert. But i didnt know better myself.
100mg Primo Week 1
200mg Primo Week 2-5
100mg Primo Week 6
Gained about 5 lbs on that cycle, all lean. But i pulled in water like a mofo. And i paid $30/amp there....LOL

Other cycle, I did 30mg dbol ED, 500mg susta EW. During fy first 4 weeks i had the "flu" two times. And the second week i stack the needle in a nerv, so i couldnt walk for 10 days. What a fu-ked up beginning of a cycle.

Side-effect ways: I am pretty sure I couldnt handle the d-bol so thats what caused the "flu". And i pulled in a LOT of water on both cycles.

THe only mistake i ever made was listening to the consensus and deciding to bulk, went up to 280, granted i am 6'3 but i have a thin frame. I am still paying the price for that disaster, the weight has come off, but i still have a little to go. My ideal weight is between 240-250, and lighter if i want to be really cut.

no shit....I dont like this bulking-idea either. I will try to gain lbs by staying at my present bf level and just give it some time go gain some lean mass. I am in no rush :)

Kim the Swede said:
no shit....I dont like this bulking-idea either. I will try to gain lbs by staying at my present bf level and just give it some time go gain some lean mass. I am in no rush :)

yup, that is basically what i learned. I also learned i look better on low estrogenic drugs, or i should say ones that don'e aromatize to a large degree.

jcp2 said:
yup, that is basically what i learned. I also learned i look better on low estrogenic drugs, or i should say ones that don'e aromatize to a large degree.

You said a mouthful their bro. I stay pretty lean year round but when I go to cut up I stick to GH, EQ, Winstrol (winny), Fina, and anavar. The results are much better when I control my estrogen when cutting. I think a lot of guys overlook controlling their estrogen when dieting down. So far fina/anavar has been the best combo I have used for that purpose.

Waiting until the end of my cycle to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). If I would have used it in small doses throughout, I would have prevented any atrophy and would still have 2 functioning testicles instead of 1.

My mistake was trying to get too cute with my cycles. Worrying about 5 or 6 weeks of this, or 400 or 500 mgs of that, what to stack, etc. Now I just take a bunch of test and eat a bunch of dbol, lol.

I started juicing about 13yrs ago, didnt really know to much. Did alot of androl only cycles if you want to call it a cycle. Didnt really pay much attention to post cycle. Didnt really cycle , just took what I could get my hands on. Back then alot of my friends thought I was this guru, After looking back on it , I didnt really know shit. But you learn from your mistakes , well most of them.

Some time ago I ran anadrol and oral Winstrol (winny) together OUCH my liver said after that one.

2 summers ago I did a deca/d-bol cycle during the summer months,that was stupid.I looked like a bloated fat ass all summer,and I would rarely take my shirt off because of it.From now on I will only run eq,winny and maybe some Anavar (var) during the summer months,save the other shit for winter!

Nothing can take the place of tren.
Don't leave a box of needles laying around your dorm.
Have everything on hand ahead of time.
Do not try and cut corners. Nothing can take the place of top of the line gear.
When getting ready for a PL meet, make sure you include something your joints will like.
Diet is actually important for those of us who are now aging powerlifters.

I think mine was using Primaboline tabs. My bloodpressure was out of sight and i had "severe headaches with tunnel vision" while working out.

That shit scared the hell out o'me:eek:

dont listen to people from the gym... i dont care how big he is.. he is not you. your body is the only thing that is true to YOU.

and not researching enough before i did my first cycle.

Old formula Omnadren+salty dinner+6 or 7 club sodas (sodium!!!)= MOON FACE. This was at a time when I was tanned up and lean....someone saw me at the bar and said "Holy Shit! Have you gained 30 lbs since last week?" I looked at him like he was nuts, and he told me to go to the washroom and look at my face in the mirror. I was stunned. Called a friend, got ahold of a Lasix, and spent the rest of the night at home pissing.

LAWNSAVER said:
Waiting until the end of my cycle to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). If I would have used it in small doses throughout, I would have prevented any atrophy and would still have 2 functioning testicles instead of 1.

What did you that have shout down 1 of your testicles ?
You make me a little scared over here :confused:

I started juicing about 13yrs ago, didnt really know to much. Did alot of androl only cycles if you want to call it a cycle. Didnt really pay much attention to post cycle. Didnt really cycle , just took what I could get my hands on. Back then alot of my friends thought I was this guru, After looking back on it , I didnt really know shit. But you learn from your mistakes , well most of them.

Micro said it all. I been jucing for 6 years now & did a few anadrol/Dball cycles and did'nt know what the fuck I was doing. All I know was that I was putting on 10 -15 pounds in a few weeks and my strenght was going sky high. Also never took any anti-e's or hcg/clomid and thats why I have gyno now. Besides I looked so bloated and puffy. Now I would only do prop/winny/tren & eq cycles.
Also the sex drive is gone down hillllllllllll

Back