misstakes you have made?

FEEDDMACHINE said:
I started juicing about 13yrs ago, didnt really know to much. Did alot of androl only cycles if you want to call it a cycle. Didnt really pay much attention to post cycle. Didnt really cycle , just took what I could get my hands on. Back then alot of my friends thought I was this guru, After looking back on it , I didnt really know shit. But you learn from your mistakes , well most of them.

Micro said it all. I been jucing for 6 years now & did a few anadrol/Dball cycles and did'nt know what the fuck I was doing. All I know was that I was putting on 10 -15 pounds in a few weeks and my strenght was going sky high. Also never took any anti-e's or hcg/clomid and thats why I have gyno now. Besides I looked so bloated and puffy. Now I would only do prop/winny/tren & eq cycles.
Also the sex drive is gone down hillllllllllll

When I first started training, I was only eating three times a day and working out 7 days a week. 10 years later, I am still learning but now it is techniques, isolation techniques (placing the shoulder blades together and down before benching to isolate and increase activity in the pectoral muscles, etc.

Kim the Swede said:
I think its good idea that we share our misstakes or bad experiences we have done so we all can learn from eachother. IE, doing too long/big cycles, with too many different roids. Or maybe the other way around, too little juice, short cycles. Getting hammered during cycle or after maybe. Eating too little, too much? Sideffects?

Myself got screwed on my first cycle by a self-appointed roid expert. But i didnt know better myself.
100mg Primo Week 1
200mg Primo Week 2-5
100mg Primo Week 6
Gained about 5 lbs on that cycle, all lean. But i pulled in water like a mofo. And i paid $30/amp there....LOL

Other cycle, I did 30mg dbol ED, 500mg susta EW. During fy first 4 weeks i had the "flu" two times. And the second week i stack the needle in a nerv, so i couldnt walk for 10 days. What a fu-ked up beginning of a cycle.

Side-effect ways: I am pretty sure I couldnt handle the d-bol so thats what caused the "flu". And i pulled in a LOT of water on both cycles.

mistakes i made.....hmmmm lets see. #1 I wish I had not done fina so soon after first cycle. I wish I had done cardio with my first cycle so it would not have been so obvious I was on something (i blew up so fast its not even funny!!!). And I wish I had taken a longer break between the first 2 cycles and had done Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during all the cycles.

Kim the Swede said:
What did you that have shout down 1 of your testicles ?
You make me a little scared over here :confused:

I really dont understand the question.

I dont know why one testicle is still small. It was the first and last time I took deca. I think the deca cause the atrophy, but I will never know. All I know is only one is the correct size.

Back