Mistakes women make when using AAS

supergirl

Thanks to Kel over at femininemuscle.com for suggesting that i make a post like this which has been long overdue!!!

I have seen so many women make the wrong decisions when delving into the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) arena!! Some mistakes are unforgivable and hormones are so hard to balance once they are out of whack.. Recovering from mistakes can often take 6 months to a year or more and some you may never recover from!!!
This thread is not meant to scare you... but to make women more aware and to wake ya'll up a bit when thinking about using aas!

The BEST advice for women i can give is simply.. "DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BOYFRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO JUICE" lol..
too many women i know got their bodies all out of whack because they listened to their men.. "just one little shot honey" and the next thing they know, they are exactly where they didn't want to be!!!

Do your own research!! Talk to other WOMEN not just men... men think they know how a woman's body will react to juice, but no one knows the female body better than another female!!! And always remember, what works for one, may not work for another.. so start small!! start smart!!! think, read, and slowly experiment!! Virlization is real! Virilization can be permanant!!!

Not to completely bash men lol.. that is not my intent, i mean some men know cycles really well and can accurately gauge dosages and sides, however doing your own reserach and hearing from other women that have actually used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is the best way to learn IMO...

The second BIGGEST mistake women make when it comes to aas, is not taking them serious enough!!! Ladies, in all actuality, even at the most anabolic ratio, you are putting male derived hormones in your body... If you are not looking for serious and dramatic changes, then do NOT use a serious and dramatic substance.. granted that some are harsher than others and some (ie: anavar) are quite mild, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are still serious substances!!! Remember there are 2 A's in AAS... anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids! and the androgen part is NOT something to take lightly!!!

Also, when i say not taking them serious enough, i also mean that some women think that using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is an excuse to go easier in the gym.. or to eat a little less healthier.. Well i am here to tell you that theory is in direct opposite to the truth!!! While on aas, you should be giving it your all!! Get the full effect out of your cycle rather than wasting it or getting half the value... That means an aggressive training routine.. YES ladies... i mean weight training :) and a clean balanced diet!! NOTE: an unclean diet or high calories will cause fat and bulk when combined with aas, not to mention the aweful water retention and again, bulk! A clean diet combined with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will create nice lean body mass and definition and strength, which i assume is a more accurate goal for most women. ***Always remember and it can never be stated enough.. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are NOT fat burners!! They burn fat or get you leaner by creating more muscle.. More muscle = less fat (when combined with a clean diet)***

So i think that about sums it up :) My goal of this post is to make women a bit more aware and to take more responsibility when it comes to decisions that will radically effect their own bodies!!! Listen to your good old "women's intuition" rather than to another person (man) telling you what is best for you!!
Remember always think for yourselves... It is YOUR body.. no one elses!!!
and remember the double SS: START SMALL, START SMART!!!
good luck ladies...

Luv supergirl

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thank you for all of the great advice and personal attention that the members of this sight have shown. What a great resource this is to have! I am so pleased that I came here first to do a little research of my own.

like supergirl said, KISS, keep it simple .....females are much more prone to sideffects... therefore should research more and find out the pro's and con's of any substance they may digest.....

best of Luck!

STERNO

thanks supergirl for you advice, i agree. i hope this email is being sent to the right place, as i have a question and am so grateful that this site exists to ask these types of questions. i have been training seriously for the past 2 years and competed in figure division for the ifbb here in australia last year. i went well however want now to compete in physiqe division as i like the more muscular look as opposed to the figure division requirements. i have come to the conclusion after research and general experience that to get where i want to be i have to take aas. in australia, steroids that are the most appropriate for women are very hard to come by but i am currently taking Winstrol (winny). what would you suggeset - generally- for a cycle. (first my stats - 28 years, 63kg, 5'8", eat clean all year round but diet before comps and train 5 days per week, technique foccussed). i started my cycle 3 weeks ago taking 1 tab (5mg) per day), i then started taking 2 tabs in the 2nd week and 3rd week. I have been given advice to do a 9 week cycle then off for 9 weeks. what would you suggest i take after the break period? another cycle of the same thing or something heavier? i am getting nice steady gains thus far, no side effects as yet....thanks supergirl.

krissipope said:
thanks supergirl for you advice, i agree. i hope this email is being sent to the right place, as i have a question and am so grateful that this site exists to ask these types of questions. i have been training seriously for the past 2 years and competed in figure division for the ifbb here in australia last year. i went well however want now to compete in physiqe division as i like the more muscular look as opposed to the figure division requirements. i have come to the conclusion after research and general experience that to get where i want to be i have to take aas. in australia, steroids that are the most appropriate for women are very hard to come by but i am currently taking Winstrol (winny). what would you suggeset - generally- for a cycle. (first my stats - 28 years, 63kg, 5'8", eat clean all year round but diet before comps and train 5 days per week, technique foccussed). i started my cycle 3 weeks ago taking 1 tab (5mg) per day), i then started taking 2 tabs in the 2nd week and 3rd week. I have been given advice to do a 9 week cycle then off for 9 weeks. what would you suggest i take after the break period? another cycle of the same thing or something heavier? i am getting nice steady gains thus far, no side effects as yet....thanks supergirl.
i will answer this for you on your thread sweetie :)

Great advice!! I have a question...since my training partner is a guy.LOL I have been looking into prohormones. VPX 4OHdeca to be exact. They recommend .5cc 2x a day. I was also considering anavar(oxandrolone); it was suggested 10mg 2x a day. I am 5'3 135lbs. I lift fairly heavy with my body fat at around 14%. I am looking to lean out and harden up a bit. My diet is very clean. I get about 150-200 grams protien a day. I am wondering about the dosage recommended...would appreciate your input. Thanks!

when is it right to try gear??

Women need to realize... in the realm of muscle and muscle maturity, 20-25 years old is YOUNG!!!
Your body has not even reached it's genetic potential yet!!! Women are sometimes too quick to try anything and experiment with their bodies, with things that can alter their chemistry/hormones to a possible extent of no return... If you are young now and experimenting with some hard stuff.. where will you be in 5 years from now?? Once again... start slow, start smart!!! Some mistakes are PERMANANT!!

All i am saying is that women NEED to be super careful with what they use...

Again, steroids do not make you lean and dnp is not the answer!!!

There is no "magic pill" or easy way out to get lean... If it were easy, everyone would be ripped!! It takes hard work and dedication!!! It can take months to years!!! If you can not get lean from hard dieting and training, then honestly, GO SEE A DOCTOR... NO PILL NOR STERIOD substitues a good diet and solid training program!!! They are an accelerator.. kinda like the icing on a cake, but if there is no foundation, there is no cake!! I don't understand what is hard to understand about that statement, yet i keep hearing from women, i want to take gear to get me lean... OR i want to try DNP or gh to get lean... Give me a fucking break!! Have you tried a keto diet?? That is by far the hardest most dedicated diet to try and if you do not get lean from that, then you seriously need to get your thyroid tested! There are other options other than seriously harsh chemicals or cell altering drugs!!!

I gotta say too, that the older i get, the better my body is getting... in part to muscle maturity but mainly in part to the fact that i treat my body like a temple!! Be good to it and it will be VERY good to you! I have ben conservative and smart in my chemical choices and i have been consistant in my dieting and training for over 10 years... Those are the 2 key ingredients!!!
Like a fine wine, i am getting better with age :) :)

Super

I'm not a woman and i know i'm not suppose to get in your "talking zone", but i need some help from you, supergirl. Let me explain, My wife had this cute, tigh and firm ass and good legs while we where dating, but 9 months ago we get married and she started using the birth control pills (label: Cerazetti) and some celluliti started to appear on her legs...

Is there any good excercise for prevend or take all the celluliti away? I need help soon, cause she is really depress about it.

Thanks.

To answer the last poster

I don't know much about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but I do know that birth control is a BITCH! I was on it and came off and the result is not what I expected or what the doc who was all too happy to hand of the prescription thought. Those hormones are sometimes unbeatable in some people and can make weight loss and firmness an impossibility. She should talk to her doc about it, maybe if she's not too far along using them she could come off and try another form of contraception. Hey just a thought.

This is my first time to this site and I am very impressed. I belong to a different place were I get my gear and they have nothing so focused for women. This is a great assitance for some of the questions I had that were obviously some other womens concerns as well. Most of my questions were answered just reading through the threads. Supergirl it is a pleasure read your post, thank you for sharing your knowledge it has helped a lot.

djstorm said:
This is my first time to this site and I am very impressed. I belong to a different place were I get my gear and they have nothing so focused for women. This is a great assitance for some of the questions I had that were obviously some other womens concerns as well. Most of my questions were answered just reading through the threads. Supergirl it is a pleasure read your post, thank you for sharing your knowledge it has helped a lot.
Glad to have you onboard and honestly it is the appreciation from someone like yourself that makes me want to share and help! Thank you!!

Old timer here

Hi there. You seem to be pretty knowledgeable. Years of experience can definintely bring wisdom to a subject. I posted something under the thread "old timer". Can you take a look and share your thoughts?

Suggestions for a first timer

First: WOW! Glad to know this place exists- very few resources for women when it comes to aas. Like most of the others here, my knowledge only comes from what I can read on the web and the Anabolic Bible and of course my male bodybuilder friends. I am an amateur fitness competitor with a lean but moderately muscled physique. My goal is to add a conservative amount of mass over the next 3-5 months before competition season. I am 5'3" 123lb- 11-12% bf. I have no personal experience with aas, but am interested in experimenting. Any suggestions?

I am new to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but not to the gym. My guy friend and "trainer" (not certified but very helpful) has started me on fina. What potential side effects will this have on my body? I know what it does to him - both bad and good - but what can I expect. I only take it 3 times a week and have only been on for 1 week now. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.

Holy crap, you don't want to be taking Fina. Severely androgenic - you are pretty much guaranteed to have virilization with that.

Does anavar work well alone?

I am 42 years old and have only started working out for the past 6 weeks. I will be starting anavar next week and have learned to start slow? My main goal is to gain more muscle and definition but not to the bodybuilding extreme. Things need to firm back up if u know what i mean. Can you suggest what I need to take to obtain this goal? Thanks

wannabuild said:
I am 42 years old and have only started working out for the past 6 weeks. I will be starting anavar next week and have learned to start slow? My main goal is to gain more muscle and definition but not to the bodybuilding extreme. Things need to firm back up if u know what i mean. Can you suggest what I need to take to obtain this goal? Thanks

I am 40 years old and have never used gear-- I am in GREAT shape with heavy muscles and am benching 215. 6 feet tall and 190 lbs--- I eat clean and my bf is about 17-- I started taking Proviron at 25 mg tab in am and 25 in the afternoon and I am AMAZED at the FAST results!!! I have more power in my workouts-- my cardio has gone through the roof-- and I am sleeping better than I have in years-- I have been on it about 8 days now and of course have not seen any physical changes but so far-- things are going great... My goals are much similar to yours-- thought this might help--- Since the Pro is working well I plan to introduce Winstrol (winny) in the next couple weeks and do a 8 week cycle of 50 mg injection every 4 days. Anyway- thats what I am trying-- hope your plan goes well-- PS-- I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :dance2:

Thanks for that advise. I started my gear (var) Wednesday and have already seen a difference in the tightness and strength of my muscles. I have another question though, how do I keep from adding inches to my waist since I'm eating about 2500 cal a day with about 130 g of protein. I'm trying to watch the carbs especially on my off days. My routine is Monday, Friday, upper body and abs, Wednesday lower body and abs, then the next week I alternate. I heard that if you are trying to gain muscle mass, you don't want to do cardio. Is that true? I want to gain muscle but mostly for definition and firmness, so should I do cardio on my off days? Also, if I'm getting too thick around the middle, can Cortisol help without affecting the results of var?

Back