Mistakes women make when using AAS

Great advice!! I have a question...since my training partner is a guy.LOL I have been looking into prohormones. VPX 4OHdeca to be exact. They recommend .5cc 2x a day. I was also considering anavar(oxandrolone); it was suggested 10mg 2x a day. I am 5'3 135lbs. I lift fairly heavy with my body fat at around 14%. I am looking to lean out and harden up a bit. My diet is very clean. I get about 150-200 grams protien a day. I am wondering about the dosage recommended...would appreciate your input. Thanks!

Welcome to Ology! Please start a new thread, and please take that link out of your signature.

its scary to hear about women taking fina, dbol, etc...

be pro-active ladies..If a man tells you to jump off a bridge, would you?

My husband convinced me to take some of his DBOL and I am glad I decided to do my research, it's been like 5 days, I'm stopping. Thank you! Today, my throat started feeling scratchy, I reallllly hope nothing comes of that :thumbsdow

My husband convinced me to take some of his DBOL and I am glad I decided to do my research, it's been like 5 days, I'm stopping. Thank you! Today, my throat started feeling scratchy, I reallllly hope nothing comes of that :thumbsdow

Its your vocal chords thickening, your voice is deepening.

I have not noticed a change in my voice, this is the first day I felt the small amt. of scratchiness. I def. won't be taking anymore! Do you think It would change even more even though I'm not taking it anymore?

It is possible but 5 days is short. If your voice is back to normal you will be fine. Having a "tickle" or scratch in your throat is the first sign your chords are thickening.

It turned out fine, I sound the same as always, happy to report! Definitely will not be risking that again.

Hi, I am 5'4 120lbs women and on my first cycle of anavar taking 10mg/day. I just started a week ago and am now starting to take decca 300 100ml/wk, and test ethenante 100ml once every two weeks. I don't want too much size, i am trying to just get CUT. I took Winstrol (winny) a few months back and loved the results! I was doing 50ml twice/wk. After about 2.5mo I started having too many side effects so I finished my cycle then stopped. I was told var is better as far as less side effects? Any advice on the dosage and what i'm taking for the RESULTS I want? Thanks

Thanks to Kel over at femininemuscle.com for suggesting that i make a post like this which has been long overdue!!!

I have seen so many women make the wrong decisions when delving into the aas arena!! Some mistakes are unforgivable and hormones are so hard to balance once they are out of whack.. Recovering from mistakes can often take 6 months to a year or more and some you may never recover from!!!
This thread is not meant to scare you... but to make women more aware and to wake ya'll up a bit when thinking about using aas!

The BEST advice for women i can give is simply.. "DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BOYFRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO JUICE" lol..
too many women i know got their bodies all out of whack because they listened to their men.. "just one little shot honey" and the next thing they know, they are exactly where they didn't want to be!!!

Do your own research!! Talk to other WOMEN not just men... men think they know how a woman's body will react to juice, but no one knows the female body better than another female!!! And always remember, what works for one, may not work for another.. so start small!! start smart!!! think, read, and slowly experiment!! Virlization is real! Virilization can be permanant!!!

Not to completely bash men lol.. that is not my intent, i mean some men know cycles really well and can accurately gauge dosages and sides, however doing your own reserach and hearing from other women that have actually used aas is the best way to learn IMO...

The second BIGGEST mistake women make when it comes to aas, is not taking them serious enough!!! Ladies, in all actuality, even at the most anabolic ratio, you are putting male derived hormones in your body... If you are not looking for serious and dramatic changes, then do NOT use a serious and dramatic substance.. granted that some are harsher than others and some (ie: anavar) are quite mild, aas are still serious substances!!! Remember there are 2 A's in AAS... anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids! and the androgen part is NOT something to take lightly!!!

Also, when i say not taking them serious enough, i also mean that some women think that using aas is an excuse to go easier in the gym.. or to eat a little less healthier.. Well i am here to tell you that theory is in direct opposite to the truth!!! While on aas, you should be giving it your all!! Get the full effect out of your cycle rather than wasting it or getting half the value... That means an aggressive training routine.. YES ladies... i mean weight training :) and a clean balanced diet!! NOTE: an unclean diet or high calories will cause fat and bulk when combined with aas, not to mention the aweful water retention and again, bulk! A clean diet combined with aas will create nice lean body mass and definition and strength, which i assume is a more accurate goal for most women. ***Always remember and it can never be stated enough.. aas are NOT fat burners!! They burn fat or get you leaner by creating more muscle.. More muscle = less fat (when combined with a clean diet)***

So i think that about sums it up :) My goal of this post is to make women a bit more aware and to take more responsibility when it comes to decisions that will radically effect their own bodies!!! Listen to your good old "women's intuition" rather than to another person (man) telling you what is best for you!!
Remember always think for yourselves... It is YOUR body.. no one elses!!!
and remember the double SS: START SMALL, START SMART!!!
good luck ladies...

Luv supergirl

help with anavar/decca

Hi, I am 5'4 120lbs women and on my first cycle of anavar taking 10mg/day. I just started a week ago and am now starting to take decca 300 100ml/wk, and test ethenante 100ml once every two weeks. I don't want too much size, i am trying to just get CUT. I took Winstrol (winny) a few months back and loved the results! I was doing 50ml twice/wk. After about 2.5mo I started having too many side effects so I finished my cycle then stopped. I was told var is better as far as less side effects? Any advice on the dosage and what i'm taking for the RESULTS I want? Thanks

It is possible but 5 days is short. If your voice is back to normal you will be fine. Having a "tickle" or scratch in your throat is the first sign your chords are thickening.

var/winny/primo???

Hey, do you have any advice on just cutting fat and hardening the muscle? I have taken Winstrol (winny), but too many side effect so i finished the cycle, and now i am on var, but what about Primobolan?

First: WOW! Glad to know this place exists- very few resources for women when it comes to aas. Like most of the others here, my knowledge only comes from what I can read on the web and the Anabolic Bible and of course my male bodybuilder friends. I am an amateur fitness competitor with a lean but moderately muscled physique. My goal is to add a conservative amount of mass over the next 3-5 months before competition season. I am 5'3" 123lb- 11-12% bf. I have no personal experience with aas, but am interested in experimenting. Any suggestions?

Need some help deciding between var/winny/tamoxifen on next cycle...I am currently just on anavar 10mg/day...
OK so if Tamoxifen also helps with having less side effects while on aas i am thinking of taking that 5mg at night and Winstrol (winny) 10mg twice/wk shots, and anavar 10mg/day? I had bad side effects (too many) while ending the 2nd month on it, so i am now on var but the results from it are not very good when compared to winy. I am only taking 10mg/day because i am afraid if i take too much too fast i will have more side effects? Do you think that it's best to take Tamoxifen with Winstrol (winny) and var, or just Winstrol (winny)? I would like to try Winstrol (winny) again, but if the side effects are too much again then ill just stick to var and tamoxifen? Basically I want to know if it's worth taking Winstrol (winny) and var with tamoxifen together? Or would I just be wasting my money cause var or Winstrol (winny) will do the same thing alone, while on tamoxifen? Thanks so much

advice on anavar/winny/nolvadex

Nice post Supergirl!

OK so if Tamoxifen also helps with having less side effects while on aas i am thinking of taking that 5mg at night and Winstrol (winny) 10mg twice/wk shots, and anavar 10mg/day? I had bad side effects (too many) while ending the 2nd month on it, so i am now on var but the results from it are not very good when compared to winy. I am only taking 10mg/day because i am afraid if i take too much too fast i will have more side effects? Do you think that it's best to take Tamoxifen with Winstrol (winny) and var, or just Winstrol (winny)? I would like to try Winstrol (winny) again, but if the side effects are too much again then ill just stick to var and tamoxifen? Basically I want to know if it's worth taking Winstrol (winny) and var with tamoxifen together? Or would I just be wasting my money cause var or Winstrol (winny) will do the same thing alone, while on tamoxifen? Thanks so much

thank u!!!

when is it right to try gear??

Women need to realize... in the realm of muscle and muscle maturity, 20-25 years old is YOUNG!!!
Your body has not even reached it's genetic potential yet!!! Women are sometimes too quick to try anything and experiment with their bodies, with things that can alter their chemistry/hormones to a possible extent of no return... If you are young now and experimenting with some hard stuff.. where will you be in 5 years from now?? Once again... start slow, start smart!!! Some mistakes are PERMANANT!!

All i am saying is that women NEED to be super careful with what they use...

Again, steroids do not make you lean and dnp is not the answer!!!

There is no "magic pill" or easy way out to get lean... If it were easy, everyone would be ripped!! It takes hard work and dedication!!! It can take months to years!!! If you can not get lean from hard dieting and training, then honestly, GO SEE A DOCTOR... NO PILL NOR STERIOD substitues a good diet and solid training program!!! They are an accelerator.. kinda like the icing on a cake, but if there is no foundation, there is no cake!! I don't understand what is hard to understand about that statement, yet i keep hearing from women, i want to take gear to get me lean... OR i want to try DNP or gh to get lean... Give me a fucking break!! Have you tried a keto diet?? That is by far the hardest most dedicated diet to try and if you do not get lean from that, then you seriously need to get your thyroid tested! There are other options other than seriously harsh chemicals or cell altering drugs!!!

I gotta say too, that the older i get, the better my body is getting... in part to muscle maturity but mainly in part to the fact that i treat my body like a temple!! Be good to it and it will be VERY good to you! I have ben conservative and smart in my chemical choices and i have been consistant in my dieting and training for over 10 years... Those are the 2 key ingredients!!!
Like a fine wine, i am getting better with age :) :)

Super
i agree with u 100 precent. ive been training cleen for many years and built a good foundation.hard training and lots of food.now i tried anavar with very good results. thank u for your very good words.if only more people could understand.

Thank u !!

:angel:
my ex was a very serious trainer and of course asked me to put her on something to help her gains, so what did i do? refused untill i thought she was ready. everyone's looking for that magic bullet. i made her train seriously for another 2 years putting her at 5yrs total. i trained her just like i would myself, heavy bench, squats and deadlifts untill she finally hit a plateau, you'd be amazed at what the female body can do naturally. when she was ready we just dipped her toe into the pond w/ some anavar, added clen the next cycle, and then anavar, clen t-3 for the third, amazing results w/ just a light dose of anavar all three times. because of a female's body you just need to dabble w/ low doses to receive pronounced effects, we were happy w/ the results, i was happy w/ the incresed sex drive (which was almost insatiable at points), and she was happy with her round shoulders muscular arms and seperated quads. no real side effects to speak of, she quit menstrating, no hair growth, no deepening of voice, and maybe a small increase in the size of her clit (which was a good side effect) but nothing pronounced or harmfull, her blood work always came back good, so be carefull ladies and rule #1 don't listen to your bodybuilder boyfriend......i agree most men don't understand a womans body

it was really nice to read your txt. ive been competing clean for 3 yrs. Been training really hard and very heavy.lots of food. Im 168cm and last time i bulked up to 95 kg (clean) before going on a diet for competition. this year ive tried anavar for the first time and it works so well..now my body was ready for it.10mg/day. I have reached another level with my training...strengt gains are very good and with strenght comes more weight and more weight comes more size:)

During my research on AAS and Anavar, I was fortunate enough to stumble on this post and website. I decided to register just to thank Supergirl for what I feel is by far the most invaluable post on this subject, ever.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to score, if you will, (after determining that it was legit) but after reading Supergirl's post, decided to hold off until I felt I could commit 100% to a clean diet and regular exercise. I am still tempted but I'm glad I held off to give the pros and cons serious consideration.

So thank you, thank you, thank you. Great website, btw!

During my research on AAS and Anavar, I was fortunate enough to stumble on this post and website. I decided to register just to thank Supergirl for what I feel is by far the most invaluable post on this subject, ever.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to score, if you will, (after determining that it was legit) but after reading Supergirl's post, decided to hold off until I felt I could commit 100% to a clean diet and regular exercise. I am still tempted but I'm glad I held off to give the pros and cons serious consideration.

So thank you, thank you, thank you. Great website, btw!

Thank you Sloe.. I am very glad you were able to benefit from this post!!
Best of luck to you and do keep posting away in the forum.. Lots of ladies with lots of experience!
Supes

I am 23 years old and started a cycle of anavar last week. My diet is pretty clean and I work out 4 times a week with 2 days of cardio. I have experienced bloating in my stomach after taking this. Is this normal and will it go away? Or am I doing something wrong?

My diet is mainly

Breakfast- egg whites, yogurt, whole grain cereal
Snack- Apple with peanut butter
Lunch- Salad with high protein grilled chicken, Free dressing
Snack- Apple with peanut butter/ Almonds
Dinner- Baked chicken, green beans, breaded okra, etc.
Bedtime snack- Edy's natural fruit bar

I am pretty much toned everywhere except my stomach. So the bloating is not encouraging me :)

Last edited:
I first would like to thank you for your read, as this post indeed is a great one; one for which was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I was asked, why I have a male giving me AAS 411 all the time.

I am glad I found this forum!

To the females who replied with their stats and weight loss goals i think you all need to listen to super- TAKE A FATBURNER instead of a steroid. Proper training, diet and supplementation should get you where you want to be. Rome wasnt build in a day and everything good was never free.
Ive done ketosis diet a couple of times and i lost 5kgs in 2weeks. If youre interested in building muscle or maybe youre competing, then consider the use of AAS, otherwise fatburners are going to help you lose weight without all those horrible side effects!!!!

Back