Mistakes women make when using AAS

wannabuild said:
how do I keep from adding inches to my waist since I'm eating about 2500 cal a day with about 130 g of protein. I'm trying to watch the carbs especially on my off days. My routine is Monday, Friday, upper body and abs, Wednesday lower body and abs, then the next week I alternate. I heard that if you are trying to gain muscle mass, you don't want to do cardio. Is that true? I want to gain muscle but mostly for definition and firmness, so should I do cardio on my off days? Also, if I'm getting too thick around the middle, can Cortisol help without affecting the results of var?

I used to use that workout almost exactly-- Now I do 4 days of heavy weights with 30 min cardio and 2 days a week hour of cardio and abs-- How heavy are you? or thin I might say? I know you cant "spot lose" with much efficiency so I am going to assume you will not 'spot gain" around the middle like you are saying with a clean diet. Why no cardio?? Are you tiny? I am eating around 2700-3200 cal a day while on the Proviron-- VERY clean and keeping a log of my diet on www.fitday.com which helps WONDERS!!! I dont have any experience with Cortisol but I wouldnt try adding that sort of thing while on your cycle. Maybe someone else has tried it with some results? Anyway-- thats GREAT your seeing results so fast-- I can barely wait to wake up each day to take mine and workout! LOL-- GOOD LUCK!

I'm 5'3" and have always weighed around 105-115 with the exception of 2 kids. For the past 10 years I haven't exercised on a regular basis and now I'm serious about getting back in shape and just want to make sure I'm doing the right things. I know everyone's body is different and as far as gaining weight, when I eat right, I have no problem putting on 5-10 lbs. The only thing is now, 5-10 lbs needs to be muscle, not fat. I am assuming I need to add cardio to my workouts to burn unwanted fat, right? With the Anavar (var), I have read to run a cycle for 8 weeks and then off for the same amount of time. Is that correct? Should I run it for that long, or just for 6 weeks? Since I'm new to this, need help. Thanks.

hmmm

Never used Var and am new to the whole steroid thing myself-- have done extensive research on it-- 6-8 weeks maybe up to 10 or 12 then 3 months off-- 2 cycles a year max-- am i right people? close? looking for input!!LOL If your trying to gain muscle you can get alot of cardio in your actual weight lifting by doing supersets or drop sets-- minimize time between sets-- but 20 min cardio 3-4 times a week at a high intensity will keep your heart and lungs healthy and strong-- so really depends on your particular goals..

wannabuild said:
I'm 5'3" and have always weighed around 105-115 with the exception of 2 kids. For the past 10 years I haven't exercised on a regular basis and now I'm serious about getting back in shape and just want to make sure I'm doing the right things. I know everyone's body is different and as far as gaining weight, when I eat right, I have no problem putting on 5-10 lbs. The only thing is now, 5-10 lbs needs to be muscle, not fat. I am assuming I need to add cardio to my workouts to burn unwanted fat, right? With the Anavar (var), I have read to run a cycle for 8 weeks and then off for the same amount of time. Is that correct? Should I run it for that long, or just for 6 weeks? Since I'm new to this, need help. Thanks.

12-14 weeks is the most common..its not necessary to cycle i. i started at 5 to 7.5 10 and now 15. great results form it.

Newbie to Var

:newbie: Super girl thanks for all the amazing info! I have been working out for years and now want to take my fitness and overall body to a new level.. I love to weight train and cardio is a must. I am going to start a cycle of Anavar (var) and have done a ton of research but i am still getting mixed reviews on what my actual cycle start should consist of and there after. I am 28 5'2" very healthy. I have 10mg of Anavar (var) and was wondering what the reccomended doses should be. Also they are capsules if needed how I would i go about spitting them? Any of your help would be greatly appreciated. I want to make sure It doing the RIGHT way. :angel:

I'm not a woman and i know i'm not suppose to get in your "talking zone", but i need some help from you, supergirl. Let me explain, My wife had this cute, tigh and firm ass and good legs while we where dating, but 9 months ago we get married and she started using the birth control pills (label: Cerazetti) and some celluliti started to appear on her legs...

Is there any good excercise for prevend or take all the celluliti away? I need help soon, cause she is really depress about it.

Thanks.

a bit of cellulite IMO is not going to take any sexiness away, Ill bet she looks hotter now with the larger ass

sorry but what is Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) mean? i am new. i started my first cycle of anavar last sunday. i will post a thread this week so i can ask and discuss my progress.

my ex was a very serious trainer and of course asked me to put her on something to help her gains, so what did i do? refused untill i thought she was ready. everyone's looking for that magic bullet. i made her train seriously for another 2 years putting her at 5yrs total. i trained her just like i would myself, heavy bench, squats and deadlifts untill she finally hit a plateau, you'd be amazed at what the female body can do naturally. when she was ready we just dipped her toe into the pond w/ some anavar, added clen the next cycle, and then anavar, clen t-3 for the third, amazing results w/ just a light dose of anavar all three times. because of a female's body you just need to dabble w/ low doses to receive pronounced effects, we were happy w/ the results, i was happy w/ the incresed sex drive (which was almost insatiable at points), and she was happy with her round shoulders muscular arms and seperated quads. no real side effects to speak of, she quit menstrating, no hair growth, no deepening of voice, and maybe a small increase in the size of her clit (which was a good side effect) but nothing pronounced or harmfull, her blood work always came back good, so be carefull ladies and rule #1 don't listen to your bodybuilder boyfriend......i agree most men don't understand a womans body

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this thread/blog & I need help. I had a baby 9 months ago & havent been able to lose the baby weight. I'm 5'6 & weight 185lbs which is 40lbs more than what i use to weight pre-baby. I'm thinking of starting anavar with a diet & exercise regime but i'm scared of side effects. I'm really scared of bulking up since my body cant take any more bulk!!! lol. please help, thanks & i look forward to hearing from ya'll!!

I am 40 years old and have never used gear-- I am in GREAT shape with heavy muscles and am benching 215. 6 feet tall and 190 lbs--- I eat clean and my bf is about 17-- I started taking Proviron at 25 mg tab in am and 25 in the afternoon and I am AMAZED at the FAST results!!! I have more power in my workouts-- my cardio has gone through the roof-- and I am sleeping better than I have in years-- I have been on it about 8 days now and of course have not seen any physical changes but so far-- things are going great... My goals are much similar to yours-- thought this might help--- Since the Pro is working well I plan to introduce Winstrol (winny) in the next couple weeks and do a 8 week cycle of 50 mg injection every 4 days. Anyway- thats what I am trying-- hope your plan goes well-- PS-- I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :dance2:

Doesn't Whinny have a 12 hour half life?

Hey SuperGirl, I remember you from years back when I used to be "Brazilianchick" LOL Good to see you are still on here giving great advice. 3 years ago I did a full cycle of Anavar and got awesome results but back then I was already 130lbs and needed to get leaner and more cut... which worked out fine. I was married to the gym pratically. Since then I've had a baby and the body isn't what it used to be. So far I've lost the baby weight with "venom hyperdrive" diet and exercise. but can't get rid of that last stubborn 10-15 lbs that has attached itself to my body for the past year almost. I've decided I want to start taking gear again. Not sure if Anavar is the way to go since I'm not as lean as I was 3 years ago when I took it. My husband is taking gear and wants me to do his LOL I told him he was nuts. (Test and GH!) LOL not up to being hairy. and bigger. I'm leaning more towards Winstrol (winny) (Pills) I've tried Clen a while back also,but with no results so I'm not considering but am open for advice. I just want my toned body back! You think it's ok to take Venom Hyperdrive with Winstrol (winny) together? Thanks!

I'm not a woman and i know i'm not suppose to get in your "talking zone", but i need some help from you, supergirl. Let me explain, My wife had this cute, tigh and firm ass and good legs while we where dating, but 9 months ago we get married and she started using the birth control pills (label: Cerazetti) and some celluliti started to appear on her legs...

Is there any good excercise for prevend or take all the celluliti away? I need help soon, cause she is really depress about it.

Thanks.

Birth control can really mess up a woman's hormones.....this affects the majority if not all of a woman's body.....i agree she should come off and check out another alternative....cardio and watch what she eats until her hormones straighten out is what i would recomend......

thanks a lot supergirl
actually now I feel depressed of how little I know about aas even though I done it 3 times under the supervision of my friend who is a male trainer but it is considered to be minimum doses

I am hoping to learn more from this site of what is better for us:3some:

Hello, i am new here. trying to gather research b4 making any decision. you seem to have a alot of knowledge. can you tell me more about women taking winnie...what are the chances of bad side affects...when same amounts and what is the ideal amount of usage for women. I am not looking to bulk but simply tighten up and get rid of the left over fat of dieting and pregancy. Any info you can provide me would be great. thank you

Hello, i am new here. trying to gather research b4 making any decision. you seem to have a alot of knowledge. can you tell me more about women taking winnie...what are the chances of bad side affects...when same amounts and what is the ideal amount of usage for women. I am not looking to bulk but simply tighten up and get rid of the left over fat of dieting and pregancy. Any info you can provide me would be great. thank you

Start a new thread please.

wow.... Best advice ever supergirl!!!
I hope I can get more advices from you
;)
thanks and have a amazing day...
ps.: I'm new at this website and still don't know how it works very well but I did sent you a msg before in regards to a big advice ;)

wow.... Best advice ever supergirl!!!
I hope I can get more advices from you
;)
thanks and have a amazing day...
ps.: I'm new at this website and still don't know how it works very well but I did sent you a msg before in regards to a big advice ;)

Welcome to Ology.!
Var and Primo worked well for me. Just depends on what you want and how you respond to it. Make sure to post your diet up in the diet section,so we can help you with that.

Diet Forum - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

i will answer this for you on your thread sweetie :)

Great advice!! I have a question...since my training partner is a guy.LOL I have been looking into prohormones. VPX 4OHdeca to be exact. They recommend .5cc 2x a day. I was also considering anavar(oxandrolone); it was suggested 10mg 2x a day. I am 5'3 135lbs. I lift fairly heavy with my body fat at around 14%. I am looking to lean out and harden up a bit. My diet is very clean. I get about 150-200 grams protien a day. I am wondering about the dosage recommended...would appreciate your input. Thanks!

Back