Mixing 3 different orals create any synergy ?

Ok I'll tell all of you the truth......... 49er is a bearded beast we all know that and the rest of you guys are just fvckin nuts.... Ha ! :dance2:

Im on 100mg anadrol ed
100mg anavar ed
40mg halo ed
100 mg tren ace ed
500 mg test e ew
1mg methyltrienolone ed

Talk about synergy ooooooh weeeeee

Holy Cr@p...!!!

How do you go from one room to another? Use the doors or go through the walls or something?

Last edited:
if you're going to do oral combos at least do the best ones:

sdrol + var
drol + winny
var + winny
halo + winny
dbol + drol

personally, i love sdrol + var or sdrol + winny

i would say use dbol at start and give a few weeks min no orals and then do the var/winny.
but i avoid orals generally overall. why use something toxic like that when there are other options line dec teste mast etc. no need for orals.

The deal is sealed: 40mgs dbol/day + 80mgs var/day + test e 250/ week. Fawk it right? I'm sure some know it all guru will chime in and tell me in wasting my time and money.(by the way, thanks in advance;-) . I blame Darkwing for giving me the idea. How's that for responsible cycling boyyss!!?

The deal is sealed: 40mgs dbol/day + 80mgs var/day + test e 250/ week. Fawk it right? I'm sure some know it all guru will chime in and tell me in wasting my time and money.(by the way, thanks in advance;-) . I blame Darkwing for giving me the idea. How's that for responsible cycling boyyss!!?

Never tried it but just doesnt sound like a appealing stack. I know when i run var i want the hardness to show other than the strength and dbol just seems it would over power the look anavar gives you...... Just run 200mg tren ace ed

that sounds pretty good. low dose of dbol and moderate dose of var. i have both and would like to try this on my next cycle, can u give an example of how u would do it?

As a baseline - I usually run var at 30mg and dbol at 30mg with this combo... if I'm only running var - then I run it around 80mg.

And that's just a reference point... you could increase or decrease either one.

This works very well for blasting and cruising... it's nice for keeping size and strength during the cruising phase... and it also compliments
a strong blasting phase as well.

The nice thing is that you don't have that point at the end of a dbol cycle where your body says enough is enough.

As a baseline - I usually run var at 30mg and dbol at 30mg with this combo... if I'm only running var - then I run it around 80mg.

And that's just a reference point... you could increase or decrease either one.

This works very well for blasting and cruising... it's nice for keeping size and strength during the cruising phase... and it also compliments
a strong blasting phase as well.

The nice thing is that you don't have that point at the end of a dbol cycle where your body says enough is enough.

thanks for the reply bro, i will def look into incorporating this in my next cycle.

cheers

if you're going to do oral combos at least do the best ones:

sdrol + var
drol + winny
var + winny
halo + winny
dbol + drol

personally, i love sdrol + var or sdrol + winny

SD and var ftw. Fuck estradiol management from Diana-blow-me-up-bol. :p

but not for everyone.

I dont recommend anyone do that unless you are a powerlifter and are going to attempt to break records. It is very taxing on the body i felt like shit and i still am recovering from bad stomach acid for 3 days. Well at least i got my records lol

I just dropped dbol and var. I started feeling like shit past couple days. Just all-around not good feeling. I did come down with a pretty nasty cold/flu last week too. But I think I'm getting over that. Not sure if it's the orals doing it but gonna find out real quick. Back to Test only, at least for a minute. :)

I've ran var numerous times from different labs and From my experience 50mg is all you need if yiu have quality var. I know many will fo against what I'm saying but I have used var numerous times. I see doses of 80 to 100mg being used which tells me yiu have underdosed var.

I've ran var numerous times from different labs and From my experience 50mg is all you need if yiu have quality var. I know many will fo against what I'm saying but I have used var numerous times. I see doses of 80 to 100mg being used which tells me yiu have underdosed var.

I dont care if its 100% pure 100 mgs will produce way more especially strength what i use it for just like 200mg of drol is better than 50

Back