Mixing HCG 10ml vial 30ml bac water powdered 10,000IU

Lakers

So I have 2 10ml sterilized vials,a 30ml bacwater,and 2 HCG 10,000IUs. The 10,000IUS come in a tiny vial. How would I go about removing the small powder frm the tiny vial into the 10ml sterilized vial?

Is it a tiny vial or ampule?

Either way: draw 1mL into a syringe and inject it into the small vial or ampule. Roll vial or ampule until all powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe to withdraw the solution and inject it into a 10mL vial.

Then, using the same syringe draw an additional 9mL from your bac water vial and add it to the 10mL vial. If you don't have a large syringe, this may take 2 or 3 steps.

You should then have 10mL of HCT solution at a concentration of 1000iu per mL.

You're best to do a Google search on... "how to mix hCG."

Then read this thread by 3J on how to store hCG.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...675146-hcg-use-optimal-storage-method-3j.html

Moving forward you will most likely find is easier to purchase hCG in 5,000 iu's - rather than 10,000.

By using 5,000 iu's you won't have to freeze it... but it should be refrigerated, and wrapped in foil
to preserve it's lifespan.

The lifespan is around a month when refrigerated - however I've been running 500 iu's twice a week (1,000 per week)
making it a five week cycle, which would make it a little less potent for the last week - give or take...

Regardless of the lifespan, this has been the perfect mix for all of my cycles - big or small, while blasting and cruising over the last five years.

Keep us posted on how it's working for you.

You're best to do a Google search on... "how to mix hCG."

Then read this thread by 3J on how to store hCG.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...675146-hcg-use-optimal-storage-method-3j.html

Moving forward you will most likely find is easier to purchase hCG in 5,000 iu's - rather than 10,000.

By using 5,000 iu's you won't have to freeze it... but it should be refrigerated, and wrapped in foil
to preserve it's lifespan.

The lifespan is around a month when refrigerated - however I've been running 500 iu's twice a week (1,000 per week)
making it a five week cycle, which would make it a little less potent for the last week - give or take...

Regardless of the lifespan, this has been the perfect mix for all of my cycles - big or small, while blasting and cruising over the last five years.

Keep us posted on how it's working for you.

I already fucked up and ordered 10,000, I assumed that I would be getting more for my money so thats why I bought it. Only a month life span? What happens if I use it after that?

Is it a tiny vial or ampule?

Either way: draw 1mL into a syringe and inject it into the small vial or ampule. Roll vial or ampule until all powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe to withdraw the solution and inject it into a 10mL vial.

Then, using the same syringe draw an additional 9mL from your bac water vial and add it to the 10mL vial. If you don't have a large syringe, this may take 2 or 3 steps.

You should then have 10mL of HCT solution at a concentration of 1000iu per mL.

Thanks my man,very nice of you to help me out without making me waste my time.Will bacwater go through an insulin syringe to inject my thigh?

Thanks my man,very nice of you to help me out without making me waste my time.Will bacwater go through an insulin syringe to inject my thigh?

Yes, the solution is very thin and will easily pass the smallest needles. It's usually injected subcutaneously, into the fatty layer beneath the skin.

i agree with post #2. but tbh i prob wouldent use soo much bac water. 3-5ml is more than enough IMO, but do what makes splitting the doses easiest

Yes, the solution is very thin and will easily pass the smallest needles. It's usually injected subcutaneously, into the fatty layer beneath the skin.

Could i do IM if im lean enough the insulin syringe will go through??

Back