Mixing IGF question?

tpump1984

I have a question, what do you guys usually use to mix your IGF with. Do you use straight water... Do you prepare everything at once or just for a single dose every day?

It needs to be mixed with acetic acid or bac water. Bac water is OK if you will be using the whole vial rather quickly but if you aren't you will want to use acetic acid. You will prepare it all at ounce, not just one shot at a time. I don't even know how you would expect to do that unless you were injecting the whole contents of the vial.

simple

It needs to be mixed with acetic acid or bac water. Bac water is OK if you will be using the whole vial rather quickly but if you aren't you will want to use acetic acid. You will prepare it all at ounce, not just one shot at a time. I don't even know how you would expect to do that unless you were injecting the whole contents of the vial.

Oh it's simple, just get a big spoon. Then just do the measurements.

IGF comes in powder form right? Do I just shoot all the acetic acid into the vial or what? Then shake it?

Oh it's simple, just get a big spoon. Then just do the measurements.

IGF comes in powder form right? Do I just shoot all the acetic acid into the vial or what? Then shake it?

Do you have 100 mcg vials or 1mg (1000mcgs) vials?
If you have 100 mcg vials you can use bac water. In that case i do the whole 100 mcgs using bac water. I inject 50mcgs on one side of my body, usually biceps, then the other 50 mcgs in the other bicep.
If you have 1mg (1000mcgs) vials, then use acetic acid. Inject 1cc right into the vial. Inject it gently and do not shake it. Its a fragile peptide. The acetic acid will burn to inject, so after you withdraw your dose from the vial, then stick your syringe in the bac water vial and mix some bac water with it to dilute the Acetic Acid.
Hope that helps.

I c

Do you have 100 mcg vials or 1mg (1000mcgs) vials?
If you have 100 mcg vials you can use bac water. In that case i do the whole 100 mcgs using bac water. I inject 50mcgs on one side of my body, usually biceps, then the other 50 mcgs in the other bicep.
If you have 1mg (1000mcgs) vials, then use acetic acid. Inject 1cc right into the vial. Inject it gently and do not shake it. Its a fragile peptide. The acetic acid will burn to inject, so after you withdraw your dose from the vial, then stick your syringe in the bac water vial and mix some bac water with it to dilute the Acetic Acid.
Hope that helps.

I have 1000 MCG. I see though just pull from the vial directly... Then dilute the syringe by adding more BAC water into it?

Does it burn really bad?

One more question... does it like mix on it's own or something.. Because you said do not shake it?

Can anyone help me??? I just received my acetic acid, glacial. 30ml vial 99.8 percent. Can I mix this with my igf1 lr3??????

Back