Mixing winstrol & anavar same time

Sizewize

Just heard something from a friend in the gym he uses winstrol & anavar with masteron, I always thought it was bad to mix 2 orals in a cycle but this guy said winstrol & anavar chemically mix and is good ??
Is that true

it IS bad to mix two chemicals. your friend is a fool and you should direct him to these forums. hope he's taking something to protect his liver like milk thistle.

winny is available injection s
winny and anavar and mast....sound s like a lean body is the goal..but still need some test or else you ll/he ll suffer....and the myth that these will make you lean is a joke..it ll help an advanced person
get leaner..dryer..harder.
..leannes is derived from
1 - genetics..
2- earned through diet and aerobics...
A fat lazy fuck will be a fat lazy fuck with a limp dick on Winstrol (winny) or anavar or mast.--- with no test.

This guy isn't really my friend he's just a gym friend he always thinks he knows better, but damn man this guy is 4kgs less than me and he's BIGGER and obviously leaner than me it sucks I guess he's lower bodyfat,
He squated 250kgs tonight damn hes a strong just shows big guys are NOT always right !!

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE BIG GUYS ARENT ALWAYS RIGHT. But what teutonic said is true its all hard work but i really dont go by the you need test every cycle. Because i have not used test in 2 of my cycles and i have looked way better and got as strong without the test.

Its not a bad mix...It all comes down to the MGs used.

I have taken up to 100mg of Winstrol (winny) ED and 80mg of Var (not together), so if he is taking 50mg of each along with masteron, all is fine.

As for adding Test, the masteron will be the androgenic compound that will keep the libido up. It is no different than adding proviron.

I have done a proviron/anavar cycle and loved it. No libido issues at all.

I dont like Winstrol (winny), as it is really hard on my joints.

Back