Mk 611 Is good but I just can’t take the lethargic

I just stopped my cycle. It***8217;s only week one b.Eing off. My insomnia is terrible I can***8217;t sleep in my bed hardly I have to sleep on my couch watching tv. I feel like I can***8217;t breath in my bed and it wakes me up. I don***8217;t think it***8217;s sleep apnea I was tested few years ago. I think it***8217;s anxiety. I also have lots of nightmares or vivid dreams. I have ptsd.
Haven***8217;t slept more than a few hours straight in weeks. I***8217;m just to worked up to sleep. I***8217;m think8jh it***8217;s the gear but I .stopped so we see

just lack of REM sleep will have drastic issues with your overall wellbeing. are you taking any sleep meds?

how can you know for sure that the mkk is causing our letharg since your on so many meds? sleep walking is not good.

No it***8217;s still terrible. I only sleep few hours a night. It has to do with my hormones I***8217;m sure. I just don***8217;t sleep. I have ptsd too so I get nightmares a lot and wake up. I***8217;m thinking of trying the mk again at night

PTSD can do weird things to your body and mind brother. I have it from an incident during my policing career, which is over as I retired early due to the PTSD and what it was doing to me. I am sure you have been told this but a sleep apnea machine also helped me for whatever reason. Not sure what it has to do with my PTSD but it sure improves the quality of sleep which is never a bad thing right? :)

I wake up every 2 hours during the night and i sleep on my stomach also. I cant sleep on my back because i snore, which is due to a half broken nose in my youth.

Me too. I’m a disabled police officer I developed psychosis for almost a year. It was worst thing in my life

I wake up every 2 hours during the night and i sleep on my stomach also. I cant sleep on my back because i snore, which is due to a half broken nose in my youth.

Brother I had 21 amateur boxing matches and a handful of MMA style fights, so my nose has seen better days. The masks during covid are killing me as I just cannot get air with one on. My nose (lack of air through it) was the reason I originally looked into a sleep apnea machine and got checked out for it. It is the smaller type mask that allows me to sleep in pretty much any position and has improved the quality of sleep big time. I suffered from insomnia, partly due to PTSD from a policing situation I was involved in.(I am retired now at 51) and the machine is really beneficial and slowed my snoring down some much to my wife's enjoyment.haha Have you considered one of those machines. There are some masks that only cover the nose, or some that cover only the mouth so are quite nice. Just my 2cnts. :)

Me too. I***8217;m a disabled police officer I developed psychosis for almost a year. It was worst thing in my life

I was pulling a drunk driver out of his car as he was refusing to get out and his wife stepped on the gas as I was pulling him out through the window, so we both went tits up and luckily I was lucky as I stayed on my feet and arrested him, despite no memory of it. Hwe got charged with refusal and took a plea bargain, and she got absolutely fucking nothing for ending my career. Notta! I lose sleep over that still.

I was pulling a drunk driver out of his car as he was refusing to get out and his wife stepped on the gas as I was pulling him out through the window, so we both went tits up and luckily I was lucky as I stayed on my feet and arrested him, despite no memory of it. Hwe got charged with refusal and took a plea bargain, and she got absolutely fucking nothing for ending my career. Notta! I lose sleep over that still.

I got ptsd from being a evidence technician I***8217;ve seen so many dead bodies from hangings to shootings. I***8217;ve seen ppl hit by the train where I went home and found brains on my bottom of my shoes having to scrub them off in the tub. I keep getting nightmares where ppl are trying to kill me all the time. Going to see autopsy were the worst when they cut ppl fave and fold it over their head and cut out the brains got to me. Telling love ones that their son or daughter is dead cause they committed suicide watching them grieve.

I got ptsd from being a evidence technician I***8217;ve seen so many dead bodies from hangings to shootings. I***8217;ve seen ppl hit by the train where I went home and found brains on my bottom of my shoes having to scrub them off in the tub. I keep getting nightmares where ppl are trying to kill me all the time. Going to see autopsy were the worst when they cut ppl fave and fold it over their head and cut out the brains got to me. Telling love ones that their son or daughter is dead cause they committed suicide watching them grieve.

wow, thats sad bro. now i understand more about you.
its does desentisize one for sure.

Sounds like we have seen a lot of similar sights brother. Autopsies are not a pretty sight, and the smell is worse. You cannot explain it to people until they experience it themselves, which I would not recommend to anyone.haha Not trying to upstage you here, but I was unfortunately the first person to respond to what is called a "sudden death" here in Canada. Turned out to be a friend of mine and due to the fact I knew him well, I thought about excusing myself from the investigation, but then thought at least I would be sure my friend was well taken care of so I stayed on the file. Mistake on my part, but bigger on my supervisor as she knew exactly what was up and kept me on the investigation, which includes the full autopsy and staying with the body(or possible evidence) for continuity as is mandatory. Death notifications are terrible to as you mentioned. I actually know an EMT here and he took a call to a friends house for a wellness check, and the man was also an EMT but what my buddy did not know, was that his co-worker was dead and had blown his head off, but even worse, he reached to turn the lights on in the room and ended up with a handful of brains in his hands. Brutal! Sorry for the long winded message, but back to my point, the sleep apnea machines are worth a shot for sleep quality and if you can get to the REM state maybe the nightmares will lessen. Just a thought as it helped me with that same issue. Nice to know someone else has gone through this shit like we did. Take care :)

wow, thats sad bro. now i understand more about you.
its does desentisize one for sure.

You hit that right on the nail brother. The biggest problem is, people cannot see what you are seeing in your head, so think you are either faking PTSD or some other attention seeking behaviour. What they do not understand is that attention is not what we want.......quite opposite. Having said that, there are a lot of fake PTSD cases out there, but because it is not a visible illness many people do not understand whether the person is actually sick or just an attention seeker. It is a shame really, as so many take their own lives.

You hit that right on the nail brother. The biggest problem is, people cannot see what you are seeing in your head, so think you are either faking PTSD or some other attention seeking behaviour. What they do not understand is that attention is not what we want.......quite opposite. Having said that, there are a lot of fake PTSD cases out there, but because it is not a visible illness many people do not understand whether the person is actually sick or just an attention seeker. It is a shame really, as so many take their own lives.

I know I have ptsd. I have nightmares all the time that I wake up thinking it was real. I had dreams I***8217;m at work all the time too. I dream that ppl are trying to kill me I try to shoot but the gun won***8217;t work and I get shot. I had a dream a guy threw me down and shot me with a auto machine gun in the head I didn***8217;t die right away I died slowly. Oh yes and the dead bodies I see that***8217;s 5e worse. I had a guy hit by a train and blew everywhere. I worked the case and when I went home I found brains on the bottom of my boot. I had to scrub it clean. That***8217;s nuts

I know I have ptsd. I have nightmares all the time that I wake up thinking it was real. I had dreams I***8217;m at work all the time too. I dream that ppl are trying to kill me I try to shoot but the gun won***8217;t work and I get shot. I had a dream a guy threw me down and shot me with a auto machine gun in the head I didn***8217;t die right away I died slowly. Oh yes and the dead bodies I see that***8217;s 5e worse. I had a guy hit by a train and blew everywhere. I worked the case and when I went home I found brains on the bottom of my boot. I had to scrub it clean. That***8217;s nuts

Thats some crazy stuff. at least your not on the beat anymore but sad that you have those memories to haunt you.

Back