Mk677 gas and stomach pain

PortgasDAce

Hello guys,
any of you experience bad gas all time and stomach pain and diarrhea while using mk677? Any solution for this? The stuff is very great i love the water retention and well being feeling on it but this make me impossible to run it, tried multiple brands everytime i get food poisoning as described, i did some research and also other ppl experience this..

The Mk677 increased your appetite so your eating more foods this in and of itself would cause more gas and stomach pains. Friend of mine experienced bad gas and softer stool, and always experienced gastric mobility even at 20mg.

Last edited:
The Mk677 increased your appetite so your eating more foods this in and of itself would cause more gas and sstomach pains. Friend of mine experienced bad gas and softer stool, and alway accelerated gastric mobility even at 20mg.

I always had problems to eat and finally with mk i can stay at 8000 kcal daily without problems but gas stomatch pain and softer stool are too bad and unconfortable..

Im trying from today to lower the dose at 12.5mg instead of 25 and let's see.

I always had problems to eat and finally with mk i can stay at 8000 kcal daily without problems but gas stomatch pain and softer stool are too bad and unconfortable..

Im trying from today to lower the dose at 12.5mg instead of 25 and let's see.
Please let us know if this helps.

You could always try active coal is small doses.
Something like 1/4th of the doses twice per day. Will at least help with the softer stool, might alleviate some of the gases too.

But are you sure its nothing special in your diet ?

You could always try active coal is small doses.
Something like 1/4th of the doses twice per day. Will at least help with the softer stool, might alleviate some of the gases too.

But are you sure its nothing special in your diet ?

Sure 100% also my friend experience it , it's mk if you do some research many people have same problems, i will try with active coal

Sure 100% also my friend experience it , it's mk if you do some research many people have same problems, i will try with active coal

Just make sure to really take a quarter dose and try not to take them with mk677 (its an oral right?)
Active coal is usually given to kids if they eat something poisnous so it reduces uptake of anything in your stomach (at recommended doses)

My stomach got fucked by anavar so I used active coal, worked like a charm but have to be mindful of doses and not to take both at same time (1-2 hours apart is enough).

Just make sure to really take a quarter dose and try not to take them with mk677 (its an oral right?)
Active coal is usually given to kids if they eat something poisnous so it reduces uptake of anything in your stomach (at recommended doses)

My stomach got fucked by anavar so I used active coal, worked like a charm but have to be mindful of doses and not to take both at same time (1-2 hours apart is enough).

Yes mk it's oral.

Is that one active coal? https://www.google.com/search?q=act...hXRCuwKHQFBBTkQ9QEISTAG#imgrc=5clGr_4yolD-BM:

Yes, any of them will do fine. I wouldn't spend much money on it (some of them are ridiculously over priced...)
Here are some of the benefits:
* Optimal in reducing bloating, gases and for detoxification
* Powerful strength of 1000 mg per serving
* Can help reduce excessive bloating after meal

I just wanna stress...since you're taking orals... If you take to big of a dose(read the recommended dose), you will have very little (to no) uptake of mk677...
The brand I use recommend 1000-1500mg, 2-3 times per day (this is if you're standing up shitting...)

When I did anavar, i took one tablet (250mg) twice per day.
I also avoided taking them together...

Also make sure to drink enough water because if not...you'll be constipated and you'll also find out how it feels to shit sandpaper...lol...

Last edited:
I checked the link again and missed first time around they include toothpaste(actually not to bad if you wanna avoid flour) and soaps etc.
But i'm gonna assume you were smart enough to buy the pills and not toothpaste and eating that lol... :D
You can also buy the powdered minipacks and dissolve in water but its pretty nasty texture to swallow, the taste is like you'd expect, dry and well charcholy...

Let me know how it worked for you bro :)

Back