Month1 REAL gear , Month 2 FAKE -HELP

gamosauros

National Champion
hello .
im on week 4 to 5 of my current cycle .im 6.3 started at 212 LBS ~14% bf, now i am 222 LBS ~ 12% .
Week 1-4 was Test P 250 mg weekly ,injections EOD
Week 1-4 Tren Ace 250mg weekly , injections EOD
these were real , since the visual changes were immediate and very obvious.
- i resupplied ,as vials gone empty , and the guy said he only had suspensions -water based.and what could i do i took them..he gave me test suspension, tren suspension last week...well i can say they are fake ,i am more sleepy (prob test loss) plus erections are less hard and deadly as they were with oils, i dont get that high swets at the gym ,and its nearly week 5 and i dont feel strength boost,i also dont seem to promote vascularity.i dont know what to do with him (he has a name in the athletic stage) but sure i want payback .
I am not willing to discontinue my cycle , and i need to figure something out fast .I was thinking of Test E norma hellas since i can find it in pharmacy store , and try to find some winstrol oral .
something like week 6-12 TEST E at 500mgs wk+WINNY 50mg ed.
i am using arimidex atm at 1mg eod.
If you could help me with ideas n stuff i would be grateful guys.. i am on shitty situation here.
thanks

You could order from one of the well known site sponsors that have a great reputation and who's product is G2G!

hmmm. I'd say you need to stop cycle and post cycle therapy (pct), but I am no expert.

Who is the brand of the suspension? I think suspensions need to be pinned every few hours to maintain blood levels

Last edited:
Back