moon face and kidney problems m1t?

and the doc dont seem vary good ether i went for blood test right befor my first cyle i got 5 vials of blood taken out and a cup ful of piss and the did i thing it called a ECG i think .. to me it dont sound liek he waz planin on doin the tests u asked him to with only 2 viles of blood.. thats just me tho im not a doc , but i say u tell him wut up or like wut id do is go to a diff doc that atleast look liek he gives a shit . just to be safe and han g on to that paper u got

ok i called him back and told him that i took m1t and dbol but he said theres nothing wrong with me except the fact that my glucose is a little high. i think im gonna go look for another doctor

juced_porkchop said:
and the doc dont seem vary good ether i went for blood test right befor my first cyle i got 5 vials of blood taken out and a cup ful of piss and the did i thing it called a ECG i think .. to me it dont sound liek he waz planin on doin the tests u asked him to with only 2 viles of blood.. thats just me tho im not a doc , but i say u tell him wut up or like wut id do is go to a diff doc that atleast look liek he gives a shit . just to be safe and han g on to that paper u got

I hate when you fuckers type like you're in a chat room on a message board.

underrated85 said:
"Studies show that steroids cause permanent, debilitating effects after a single dosage. With long term use, some of the more common side effects of steroids include changes in appearance, such as acne, development of a round or moon-shaped face and an increased appetite leading to eight gain. Steroids may also cause a redistribution of fat, leading to a swollen face and abdomen, but thin arms and legs. In some cases, the skin becomes more fragile, which leads to easy bruising. These take weeks to begin appearing."
Whoever wrote the above obviously isn't a qualified physician or it is very much taken out of context. Moon face isn't related to the kind of steroids like M1T but rather, corticosteroids.

Anyway, you aren't the only person that is able to get fat as you get a little older. lol.

Stay natural, eat right, exercise and don't worry too much. You aren't going to fix things by taking shitloads of supplements or medications or whatever.

Last edited:
underrated85 said:
oh and he said this frequent urination might just be in my head cuz im thinking too hard about it and that if i reallly did have an enlarged prostate i would go to the bathroom int he middle of the night.
I get up at night several times having to pee and I can't because of my enlarged prostate. Don't worry about this.

went to another doctor he siad my prostate was ok cuz he checked it but hes gonna run a lot of other tests like metabolic something and yada yada

ok doc said nothing is wrong with me at all, said myh electrolytes are fine, my cholesterol is fine. i dont think he ran the cortisol though because he didnt mention it but he told me he was gonna run everything

only thing wrong with me is my liver from drinking too much alcohol. thats it. what should i do?

and which one should i order from directlabs? and if the test from direct labs finds that somethings wrong with my prostate or whatever where do i get the medication to make it better?

2w238tk.jpg

Alright these are my test results, I'm 21 years old, the triiodothyronine section worries because its pretty much on the edge of being out of range.

I also took this test at around 2pm so my cortisol IS out of range according to the ADULT PM 3.1-16.7 right?

anything you guys can recommend for me? thank you veyr much

I also took this test at around 2pm so my cortisol IS out of range according to the ADULT PM 3.1-16.7 right?

Not really. The total range of cortisol for an adult is 3.1-22.4. Your hormones vary with your sleep cycle. If you got up later during the day on test day, that can affect your results. Moreover, if you really had a cortisol imbalance, odds are it would be out of the total range (3.1-22.4), not just the PM range (3.1-16.7).

I've been on prednisone for 10 years now, due to a kidney transplant. I take 7.5mg daily, and have been doing so for 2 years. The 8 years before that I took 10-15mg daily.

If you had any of the side effects of corticosteroids (AKA: An iatriogenic Cushingoid state) you'd REALLY notice. Your face would swell up, trunk obesity, localized fat deposits (especially at the face of the neck), bad acne, hirsutism (hairy), etc...
All of these go away, or are minimized with cardio. (Except the hirsutism.)

All your thyroid numbers are fine. Moreover, anabolic steroids will not cause the symptoms you described in your initial post. The symptoms you described were a cortisol imbalance, brought on by corticosteroids.

You are fine. Get more cardio if you're really worried.

Strange. I used to use gear in the past but when i tried tren E, it caused permanent side effects that still are permanent for 3 years now. Increased water retention in the face/neck (like as if i'm on cycle) and big decrease in intensity of orgasms and decrease in sex drive as well. I am now dieting to 7% from about 14-16% i assume. I know i'm not ripped but I did notice that extra water retention in my face/neck because I'm obsessed with getting it real lean there. i was 22 when i used it and now am 25. I noticed all this during the 3rd week. I never fully recovered from it. I havent touched any gear for about a year now and when I did last year it was really short maybe a few weeks when I decided to just end it all forever.

I really wonder what could have caused this and if I can do anything to fix it.

Back