Moonface.......................................... ..........

if estrodial causes it, then just worry about controlling your estrodial then. that should take care of the issue. cortisol is another possible hormone that can cause this, but is much harder to control . get your E levels under control and see if that takes care of the problem before you worry about any others

interesting question water on face we must sit down with dances with wolves and discuss this in our teepee

Last edited:
if estrodial causes it, then just worry about controlling your estrodial then. that should take care of the issue. cortisol is another possible hormone that can cause this, but is much harder to control . get your E levels under control and see if that takes care of the problem before you worry about any others
yes, cortisol and estradiol. what else?

i want to look like him but my face have water a little bit.

View attachment 564393

Shoe polish ? lol

I m gonna get ripped....

What s ur gf/bf s name...Semen on chest ? Sticky haired shield maid ? Stands w clenched sphyncster ?

what are you guys talking about? i just want to reduce water on face. thats it. estradiol and cortisol. i will check them. anything else?

what are you guys talking about? i just want to reduce water on face. thats it. estradiol and cortisol. i will check them. anything else?
Drink more water for sure and get more soluble fiber and some MCT oil into your system as well, and please feel free to hit up 3J here and get some solid free advice.

Last edited:
I apologize...sincerely, sir.

Mi amigo Miltonian Maximus Humerous started it...

If u get those 2 under control...as indicated..want to loose water...drink water.

The best way to lose water is to drink a lot of water. They body will not store much water when it knows it has a continuous and ready source of it...no need. The body is very efficient that way.

Sodium, kidney markers (albumin, etc), thyroid hormones, and carbohydrate intake are other possible causes for water retention. Also, insulin can bring on water retention if exogenous in nature.

Btw, your name should be Water In Face. ;)

I put 2 25g needles 1 on each cheek and let the water drain for 30min usually im good for about a week after that.

Back