more advice on tren e please?

I have a different opinion than whats being stated by many here. And take it for what its worth, everyone likes things a different way, and find certain things work better than other based on what theyve tried. So high or low Test with Tren is gonna boil down to personal preference. Me, I like my Test high no matter what and my last cycle my Test was quite high with Tren quite high as well and had nothing but a positive experience, no negatives. And didnt need a dopamine agnostic. Prami or caber isnt an absolute must to run from start to finish with a cycle including a 19nor compound. This is an idea that has been blown outta proportion over the intetnet. It is good to keep on hand in case you do need it though.

It is not too late to start Tren E if you at week 7 just run your cycle for 17 weeks then youll have the ability to run the Tren E for 10 weeks.

I am just at the start of an almost identical cycle.

I dont see any issue with adding in the Tren at this point.

Just keep an eye on hemocrit and BP

Last edited:
Just because a certain type of gear could have a certain side effect, doesn't mean you should be running things to block said side effects on that alone...

Ya its a dumb idea. Someone said you need a DA to control prolactin a long time ago and now everyone thinks its a must if running a 19nor. IT IS NOT A MUST. A rise in prolactin is usually caused by a rise in E2. So if we keep E2 under control with an AI then prolactin should follow suit. If it doesnt, then we add in a DA. There is no need to be wasting money and possibly creating unwanted side effects from a drug that helps side effects from another drug unless absolutely necessary. And the fact that 19nors MIGHT cause a rise in prolactin isnt a good enough reason.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info schredder! I was always under the assumption from reading on here that it was pretty much a must. I was reading that if you keep you e2 levels at bay, you shouldn't have an issue. Good to know.

Take anything you read on any forum with a grain of salt. Look for any scientific studies done and read them, then make educated decisions from there. Best advice I have received thus far, in relation to much more than AAS.

Take anything you read on any forum with a grain of salt. Look for any scientific studies done and read them, then make educated decisions from there. Best advice I have received thus far, in relation to much more than AAS.

Take anything anyone at all tells you with a grain of salt!

Haha. listen to this Schredder guy, he is wise beyond his years. But with a grain of salt of course! ;-)

I have a different opinion than whats being stated by many here. And take it for what its worth, everyone likes things a different way, and find certain things work better than other based on what theyve tried. So high or low Test with Tren is gonna boil down to personal preference. Me, I like my Test high no matter what and my last cycle my Test was quite high with Tren quite high as well and had nothing but a positive experience, no negatives. And didnt need a dopamine agnostic. Prami or caber isnt an absolute must to run from start to finish with a cycle including a 19nor compound. This is an idea that has been blown outta proportion over the intetnet. It is good to keep on hand in case you do need it though.

It is not too late to start Tren E if you at week 7 just run your cycle for 17 weeks then youll have the ability to run the Tren E for 10 weeks.

I am just at the start of an almost identical cycle.

I dont see any issue with adding in the Tren at this point.

Just keep an eye on hemocrit and BP

Yes I figured I would just run the cycle longer considering I have a.lot of test on hand and I am taking an AI and have been entire cycle

The reason I brought up prami is because I wanted to completely avoid any prolactin not end up having problems then I have to scurry to get it

The smart thing to do is to have everything you might need in hand, whether you need it or not so you don't have to scurry last minute. :)

Ya its a dumb idea. Someone said you need a DA to control prolactin a long time ago and now everyone thinks its a must if running a 19nor. IT IS NOT A MUST. A rise in prolactin is usually caused by a rise in E2. So if we keep E2 under control with an AI then prolactin should follow suit. If it doesnt, then we add in a DA. There is no need to be wasting money and possibly creating unwanted side effects from a drug that helps side effects from another drug unless absolutely necessary. And the fact that 19nors MIGHT cause a rise in prolactin isnt a good enough reason.
Yeah, makes sence. Agreed. I was always taught that it was a must. Never put much thought into it.

The smart thing to do is to have everything you might need in hand, whether you need it or not so you don't have to scurry last minute. :)

This^^^
Yeah, makes sence. Agreed. I was always taught that it was a must. Never put much thought into it.

Def not man. Another thing too, is prami and caber can cause the user to feel like shit as well so now you have a situation where you feel like shit from the drug that your taling to stop feeling like shit all gor nothing and thats ridiculous ;). Managing E2 is key here.

This^^^

Def not man. Another thing too, is prami and caber can cause the user to feel like shit as well so now you have a situation where you feel like shit from the drug that your taling to stop feeling like shit all gor nothing and thats ridiculous ;). Managing E2 is key here.

Lots of guys complain bout taking prami cause it makes them feel like shit but not the caber.

Back