more bloat from test e or test cyp

fog

futile amnesiac
hey guys. just wondering if there is a difference in water weight gain and bloating betweeen test en and test cyp. starting cycle soon and can't decide on a test. my last test en cycle bloated me like a baloon, particulary the face. same problem or less problem with cyp? thanks.

theyre both test. with almost the same ester, a one carbon difference is all. same gains and sides.

Some people believe that cyp has a tendency to convert to estrogen moreso than enanth, whereas as enanth has more of a tendency to convert to DHT.
These people therefore say that enanth is better for boosting libido and strength and cyp is the best choice if you don't want to lose too much hair :)

AussieThunder said:
Some people believe that cyp has a tendency to convert to estrogen moreso than enanth, whereas as enanth has more of a tendency to convert to DHT.
These people therefore say that enanth is better for boosting libido and strength and cyp is the best choice if you don't want to lose too much hair :)

I think these people are nuts. It's all the same.

test is test once the side chain is removed. the side chain only determines half-life, nothing else.

Test Cyp has more sides if your prone to them. For mass, go with the cyp and for less sides stick with the enan, but keep some nolva on hand regardless of what you take

shu3003 said:
Test Cyp has more sides if your prone to them. For mass, go with the cyp and for less sides stick with the enan, but keep some nolva on hand regardless of what you take

Based on what?

AussieThunder said:

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that this is the case, other than your buddy at the gym told you and he "knows a lot about juice".
Same to you Shu3003.

These are gym myths if I've ever seen one.

AussieThunder said:
phphhhhpphhhtt :hahano: :hahano:

Stone said:
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that this is the case, other than your buddy at the gym told you and he "knows a lot about juice".
Same to you Shu3003.

These are gym myths if I've ever seen one.

No, I said that some people believe this. Personally I think it's BS, but I haven't used both forms of test, so I'm not really in a position to give my personal opinion.

Back