Most effective cycle known to man?

IDerry

I'm currently running 300mg test e I feel I'm not gaining much other than water and strength what cycle will give my body a crazy transformation I've been lifting 3 years with moderate rusluts

People will want some stats. Age, weight, bfp, cycle history.
Would help to list diet and exercise routine.

How long have you been on test? Dosage? (Is that 300 weekly?)

300 mg/wk is most likely going to give you mediocre results at best, with all the downsides associated with our hobby.

Read the beginner sticky to see what all is recommended.

The most effective cycle know to man is ran on highly trained individual's who have a complete diet. A Cycle is just octane booster. You need a good engine (body) and good fuel (food) or its a waste and dangerous. We don't have to be experts but we need to be serious with our eating, training and general lifestyle. I went on TRT and have focused on living healthy, eating better and training. Up about 10-12 pounds from lazy, lousy eating non lifting low T me. The test didn't do it. My lifestyle changes did and the test puts me close to normal ranges. I didn't/ain't on a cycle. I'm just eating good, living healthy and training hard.

Testoserone is best. In order of importance diet/training/cycle (Test/AI/hcg/pct.)

Just my inexperienced and done a lot of reading opinion, but adding compounds isn't really needed for most. Want bigger gains and a heavy cycle pump more test.

The higher limit for test replacement is 200mg week. 1st cycle general recommendation is 500mg wk. Like Tankmanbob said, you're just high enough to get the bad without getting the benefits or a true cycle.

Without knowing your Current Stats, plus Diet and Training, hard to say why you aren't getting the results you desire.

But off the Top of my Head, 300 Mg a week isn't an Optimum Cycle, even for a Beginner.

500 Mg would have been a much Better Starting Point.

Also, if you are getting Water Retention, you are either not taking an AI, not taking enough.
Or your AI is Bogus.
But again, without the Details, can't give you an appropriate answer....................... JP
P.S.
I can tell you this, my 1st Cycle was 500 Mg of Test C, and I made some Great Gains.
But I had been Seriously Training Natty for 8 years.

300mg a week would be good if you're running other compounds along with it. When you're running just test 400mg a week is the minimum to make any decent gains imo.

But you could keep it at 300mg a week and add some npp or winstrol for example

300mg a week would be good if you're running other compounds along with it. When you're running just test 400mg a week is the minimum to make any decent gains imo.

But you could keep it at 300mg a week and add some npp or winstrol for example

OK this post ^^^^ is totally irresponsible. :redhot: I can't believe you are suggesting to a 20 yr old drug addict who knows absolutely NOTHING about how AAS works, the side effects and the danger at his age m just to mention a few problems here, that he should add ,more compounds.

The fact that he has started is bad enough but if he is to continue he should at least JUST use Test at the proper dose with all the proper protocol for a cycle like this.

To: IDerry ....DO NOT ADD ANYTHING

TO: LivingBig
Listen I am NOT a moderator or any part of Admin , but I am going to go out on a limb here and tell you if you continue to advise the unsafe and irresponsible use of AAS on this forum , you will not be here long. ..... Senior Member Oldmusclemike :smoker:

IDerry, ... I can speak to some of your ways , I believe, due to the fact that I am a recovering drug addict. Drug abuse active for over 40 years. I got clean in 2011. SO I know the mentality you are actually relating to us. With that being said you seem to think more is better. NO that is not true. The more mgs I inject IV of opiates will get me higher but there is no magic pill to build / grow new and more muscle mass.

Fact if your traps have blown up or any part of your body since 4 week on Test , well that's all water. If you want to do your drug addiction subconscious mind to recover more you need to concentrate on learning what the use of AAS is all about and learn. You will then understand why there is no magic pill and basically more does not mean more muscle.

Last edited:
Ah.... that's the Mike we know & love.

Good pick up that this is the same guy who posted about opioid addiction.

tankmanbob... Frank Zane, I met an spent just a little time with him back in 85'. A few gym workouts in South Fl. Very knowledgeable and helpful. He was doing testing with Nautilus Equip when it was in it's beginning years of design.

Ha lol we had similar builds , well I tried, but never got quite there ya know lol :nerd:

Thank you guys for your support on here.

:) omm

Back