Most effective steroid for weightloss or otc "fatburner"

Hi guys,

It's been a long time and I am simply fed up with being over weight and want to start getting serious with losing weight. I know dieting and excercise are the safest and most common ways to go, but I would like to yield maximum results and of course, in a shorter time frame. I was considering taking Clenbuterol and Cytomel T4 together, but would like some opinions first considering this would be my first time messing around with any pill or "steroid". I am 6'3 and about ~240-250 lbs.

Could you guys please give me some insight on this and suggest what you think the best thing for me to do would be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum, I didn't know where else to post.

Last edited:
I tried for about three weeks, but it seemed like all I was losing was water weight. I guess I have a crappy metabolism. Either that or I was doing something wrong.

Three weeks isn't a very long time. What type of diet did you have, and what did your exercise routine look like?

If your not dieting and exercising properly than no "diet" pill is going to work. AAS and OTC products are not miracle products, they work ,but only if your diet and workout routine is on point.

How much "Water Weight" did you lose?

You have to change your diet and you HAVE to work out hard. Cardio at least 45 minutes 3 or more times a week.

As far as something to supplement you can try an EC stack. Do some research. I wouldn't mess with t4/t3 clen at your stage in the game.

You have to change your diet and you HAVE to work out hard. Cardio at least 45 minutes 3 or more times a week.

As far as something to supplement you can try an EC stack. Do some research. I wouldn't mess with t4/t3 clen at your stage in the game.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice. You think running on the treadmill would be enough? Or should I do other work outs?

Also, thanks admin :kiss:

full body workouts with your body weight, calestetics(sp), arobics, ect.

push ups, body weight squats, stuff like that, get moving, thats what i did anyhow, once u get used to moving real good ramp it up and start sweating your butt off.

Maybe then move up to light weights high reps to melt all the slop thats left.

full body workouts with your body weight, calestetics(sp), arobics, ect.

push ups, body weight squats, stuff like that, get moving, thats what i did anyhow, once u get used to moving real good ramp it up and start sweating your butt off.

Maybe then move up to light weights high reps to melt all the slop thats left.

Thanks. I'm just waiting on my E to arrive and I will be getting started! I can't wait. I am truely pumped for once. Do you guys recommend taking anything else besides the EC stacks? I don't think i'll go with the asprin.

Thanks for the responses.

Back