Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 13 18.3%

Votes: 7 9.9%

Votes: 14 19.7%

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • 30+

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
Was up about 33 lbs at one point during my first cycle. I'd say by the end I was up 12-15 lbs of lbm, kept about half of the muscle.

i think it was around 21-22lbs for me, deca only 8 weeker or something along the lines of that. the funny thing is it brought me up over the 220 pound mark and i have been holding steady in that poundage since. I believe i was in the high 190's before cycle which makes me believe I wasn't at my natural max but fuck i'm only 5'9". i dunno

sustanon 500mg / week 4 yrs ago....did it for about 6 month period...went from 210 - 240....kept 240 for past 3 yrs will almost no "cycles" just a bit of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ( 50mg a week!!!!!! w big layoff periods ).... so all in all gained 30 lbs, shrunk my nuts, developed panic attacks, irregular/pounding heart beat, lost some more hair (shave my head anyway ), beat up one cop 2 yrs ago, got divorsed, but I look great...*****special note***** i do not blame the juice for all the problems as i dont blame the gun, its the person who pulls the trigger!!!!!!!

got pretty fat on tren and test this year, scale weight went up 30lbs but i thnk 10 was fat and 8 was water.

too much work to get all that fat off, will be much smarter and stricter with diet next time.

its amazing how poor the results are for endos when it comes to eating shit tons. works great for ectos and mesos, makes me a big fag bastard!

15-18lbs of lean muscle from first cycle. Test cyp 500mg week. Still have it.

Dont see a point of this thread. First cycle will always give the most weight gain, it's just the way it is. Gaining weight afterwards is a whole other story.

pineapple said:
Dont see a point of this thread. First cycle will always give the most weight gain, it's just the way it is. Gaining weight afterwards is a whole other story.

Actually I wanted more info from people but no one read that part :rolleyes:

Lucky13 said:
What the cycle was and why you think it worked so well..?? .

Lucky13 said:
What the cycle was and why you think it worked so well...fat lbs does not count :D
Dbol 30mg/day in split doses; Deca 200mg/week. Got hard nipples from russian Dbol but it went away after 2months. Went from 173lbs to 204lbs. First cycle, last bench was 400lbs. Dbol was responsible for most of my gains. This was at 20yr old.

I used to think I put on 20 lbs a cycle (I started with shorter cycles), but then I came to the realization that most of it was fat. I would say that I never put on more than 15lbs OF MUSCLE in a cycle.

Warmachine said:
got pretty fat on tren and test this year, scale weight went up 30lbs but i thnk 10 was fat and 8 was water.

too much work to get all that fat off, will be much smarter and stricter with diet next time.

its amazing how poor the results are for endos when it comes to eating shit tons. works great for ectos and mesos, makes me a big fag bastard!

I would have thought that the tren would "cut" you and make a person harder when using it???? specially when using it at end of cycle!!!

Train-like-an-Animal said:
I would have thought that the tren would "cut" you and make a person harder when using it???? specially when using it at end of cycle!!!
It's funny how he's blaming his body type for getting fat and not his diet. He himself said he was eating too much.

Did a deca only cycle about 4 yrs ago. started at about 195 and finished at about 218. But what i was impressed with most is the freaking strength i gained. Strong like Bull.

One of my first cycles, taking Anadrol (syntex the real thing), Test cyp. Dianabol oral and Injectable, gained 50lbs.

Back