Motivational phrases

krieg

Hey guys can i get some motivational phrases from you. I sure can use some, got to get my training going more often. i know one for instance - No pain , no gain. Thanks in advance fellas

Is this for you? You need something to tell yourself? Where are you having the biggest problem? In getting yourself to go to the gym? Doing those sets?

Weights before dates.

I don't know if it's inspirational or not but I like it. I saw it on here a few months back, can't remember who posted it.

everyday is a new day. To start fresh, to erase any bad thoughts, or mistakes and to move forward from the previous days. Granted everyday isn't a perfect day. Life wouldnt be right without obstacles that get in our ways and blur our vision. we must have those struggles to challenge us to make us stronger. the days may seem dark ahead but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. with every negative it has a positive . we cannot have the bad without the good, and with every loss comes a gain. god will never overwhelm you with so much that you cannot handle. he only tests you, to see how you've grown and how you will react to life's small obstacles. Always belive in god. never doubt his motives for the path you are on. for he has a plan for you. lastly but most importantly always believe in yourself!! written by TT

There are four major factors in achieving goals:
1) objective- the goal itself!
2) you- the person striving to attain the goal!
3) actions- the actions /efforts made to attain the goal!
4) positioning- your situation upon achieving the goal!
Of these four factors you and your objective are the most important . for example if your self image and your objective don't match, you don't believe you are worthy of achieving your goals! you will never achieve them no matter what actions you take! when you believe you deserve to attain your goals however even minor actions yield great results! written by t t

I have a ton...but here are a few of my favorites...

“This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?”
Lance Armstrong

“Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
Muhammad Ali

“Bodybuilding is a never-ending challenge. It is an incredibly demanding pursuit whose most triumphant victories are internal. It occupies your thoughts and empties your pockets. It scars you, it frustrates you and it feasts on your failure. It calls you out and it beats your ass. You give of yourself and then you give some more. You sacrifice so much without rest. Is it, in the end, really worth it? Motherfuckin' right it is!”
G. Diesel from http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=137

“If you always put limits on yourself and the things you can do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread into your work, your morality, your entire being. There are no limits, only plateaus. But then you must not stay there. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.”
Bruce Lee

“It is the man that looks outward to find excuses that will fail. The man that looks inward to find strength will be victorious and overcome.”
Unknown

" LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!! " -Ronnie Coleman

" AINT NUTTIN' BUT A PEANUT!! " -Ronnie Coleman

" EVERYBODY WANT TO BE A BODYBUILDER, NOBODY WANNA LIFT NO HEAVY ASS WEIGHT! " -Ronnie Coleman

"GOD DAMN!" -Ed Corney

"To be great it takes planning, work, dedication, courage, and aggression. If you lack one of these, you will fail and you have no one to blame but yourself." - Louie Simmons

"If you can squat heavy and have solid shits, what more can you ask of life?" - Jon Paul Sigmarsson

"Because you may as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level." -Bruce Lee

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Most of all just start loving the work. It is the only thing you have that will help you get what you want." Sebastian Burns - METAL MILITA

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Just be FREE. Be free to be who you are. When you are free, that's where your art lives - where freedom is. Most people don't know this because most people do not have freedom. They lock themselves in and do things to themselves without even realizing." - Kevin Levrone

" I still remember that first visit to the bodybuilding gym. I had never seen anyone lifting weights before. Those guys were huge and brutal...The weight lifters shone with sweat; they were powerful looking, herculean. And there it was before me-my life, the answer I'd been seeking. It clicked. It was something I suddenly just seemed to reach out and find, as if I'd been crossing a suspended bridge and finally stepped off onto solid ground. " - Arnold Schwarzenegger

BODYBUILDING IS A GUT GRINDING, PAINFUL, LABOUR, ALWAYS UNCOMFORTABLE AND AT TIMES EXCRUCIATING, BUT BY THAT VERY FACT, YIELDS ONE OF THE GREATEST REWARDS ONE CAN EXPERIENCE. YOU MUST LEARN TO PUSH BEYOND YOUR COMFORT ZONE TO THE POINT WHERE REAL TRAINING TAKES PLACE. THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BODYBUILDERS ARE THOSE WHO TAKE MORE PRIDE IN HOW THEY WORK THEN IN HOW THEY LOOK. - Dorian Yates

Weeee :p

pullinbig said:
im gonna pull your pants down right there in front of the cuban bull and have my way with those fresh, slender, young, yankee, white buns of yours. did i mention dat you got a purdy mouff?

Don't know if it inspires me but it scares the shit out of me....motivation enough...

she says" if you lift it you can fuck me"
reps always seem to go up nice and easy after that.

When I spot my friends...umm friend(the rest of em are pretty lazy and out of shape) I usually mock him to get him to do more. "Push it Nancy" works, and "Next time maybe your boyfriend can lift with us", I am also a fan of Tea-Bagging him on the benchpress...kidding.

Back