Motorcycle accident on cycle. Continue or start PCT?

KobesBryant

So I got in a motorcycle accident and broke my collar bone. Its a decently bad break. Broke into 2 big pieces and 2 fragments. I am on week 8 of my test cycle that I was planning on running for 10-12 weeks.

My question is, since I am already gonna be shut down probably the same either way, should I just continue my cycle out to try and maintain my muscle while I am out of the gym since I am injured and can't lift or should I just drop the cycle, start PCT and hope I don't lose too much size while being out of the gym during PCT?

I saw one post that said something about collagen synthesis being slowed down while on cycle. Is this true and if so, I am thinking this could actually slow down recovery?

Thanks guys!

I had almost the exact same situation. Motorcycle accident mid cycle. Severly broke my ankle requiring 3 surgeries. I stopped the injections the week of surgeries, but i stayed on cycle. I did this for several reasons. I was doing test, deca, and igf. Its obvious why i stayed on the igf, its healing abilities are proven. I stayed on the deca because new research performed in Switzerland on canine leg fractures showed significant differences in healing time when using deca. I can probably dig up the research if you are interested. Then i stayed on the test because i wont do deca without the test. In addition, i think test promotes bone density. I dont know if it does it over long periods of time, or if it will help duringvyour healing process.
Then i just tried to do as much as i could with dumbbells at home. Hopefully you will be able to do some calf raises and maybe some leg extensions. People dont realize that being "one armed" can even make leg exercises difficult. Same thing for upper body, being "one legged" makes upper body exercises difficult too
Try doing standing hammer curls.
Good luck with your injury.

Thanks guys. Any more advice on my particular situation from some vets? Do you guys think stopping now at week 8 will make me any less shut down than if I stop at week 12? If I'll be shut down the same either way, I feel like I may as well run the cycle those 4 more weeks, but if I stop now at week 8 and am significantly less shut down, then maybe its worth stopping now and just getting back on cycle in a few months when I am back up to speed after recovery.

Anyone have any comments on what test will do to the actual bone healing?

Thanks guys. Any more advice on my particular situation from some vets? Do you guys think stopping now at week 8 will make me any less shut down than if I stop at week 12? If I'll be shut down the same either way, I feel like I may as well run the cycle those 4 more weeks, but if I stop now at week 8 and am significantly less shut down, then maybe its worth stopping now and just getting back on cycle in a few months when I am back up to speed after recovery.

Anyone have any comments on what test will do to the actual bone healing?

Shut down from 8 week cycle and 12 week cycle is different... you will be far more shutdown with 12 weeks... if i were i would stop the cycle now and do the post cycle therapy (pct) and maybe keep taking the clomid even after post cycle therapy (pct) to maintain high test lvls and avoid losing as much muscle as possible....

My friend had the collarbone broken just like you and i believe it takes at least 6 weeks to heal, especially since you said its actually broken in 2 pieces... and its not just 6 weeks and u r good to go... no, it takes a while longer to actually HEAL it and for the pain to go away, u r gonna have to do light exercises before it heals completely and im pretty sure u wont be back lifting heavy weights for at least 2 months.....

Staying on until 12 weeks or stopping now probably wont make much of a different because you will be away from the gym for quite a while and muscle memory will help you recover your loss rly quickly so dont worry about losing some muscle now...

If u stay until 12 weeks u will just be harming ur body even more and shutting yourself down, u might even lose more muscle since u will take longer to get ur hormones back in place than if u stopped at 8 weeks... also it will take longer for you to be recovered and be able to start a new cycle... im pretty sure once u can lift heavy again u r gonna wanna cycle and recover everything and gain even more so, just stop the cycle now and do the post cycle therapy (pct)... by the time u r completely healed u will be already recovered to do another cycle...

Imagine the situation where you keep going until 12 weeks then u will only be able to start a new cycle safely in at least 20 weeks from now.... u will be healed before that and u r gonna wanna start a new cycle as soon as possible and u might start before ur body is recovered and u might harm urself more bro..

sorry, sometimes i jsut type too much lol... anyways imo u should stop the cycle now !! just go to the gym, ask someone to help you do leg extensions and leg press on the machine and seated calves lol... just work them hard and keep the gains on them or something i dont know... good luck and hope u heal quickly

Back