Mover-lovin Bears...

lavee383

Sir Ngr to you.
Hells yeah...it's 37-6 with 2 min left...holy shit this team is awesome! Seattle who? awwwwwww yeah :afro:

Hell Yeah! Best team in football, hands down!

Going undefeated this year, then on to the SuperBowl where we'll beat the Colts 24-14.

Heard it here 1st folks...

that game almost made me use the Bears name in vane...I left Cactus Jacks all sorts of pissed off at the end of the 3rd...missed one of the best come from behind wins...FUCK! Those mother-lovin-Bears...

Irish Lad said:
Go Tigers.

I want the Tiger to win but this fuckin thread is bout da Bears! Either discuss how Nathan Vasher is one of the most underated defensive players or how great a coach Lovie is but NOT about the Tigers

Who is Mike Jones? said:
I want the Tiger to win but this fuckin thread is bout da Bears! Either discuss how Nathan Vasher is one of the most underated defensive players or how great a coach Lovie is but NOT about the Tigers

Jim Leyland is defiantely coach of the year. Took that team for the absolute worst to the best. The most underated player black in the Tigers organization would have to be Curtis Granderson.

lavee383 said:
that game almost made me use the Bears name in vane...I left Cactus Jacks all sorts of pissed off at the end of the 3rd...missed one of the best come from behind wins...FUCK! Those mother-lovin-Bears...
bro you better be glad you have one of the best D's and a special special teams players..cuz the Offensive was fuckin horrible on monday night..Rex looked like shit...i jumpin around like a bitch on fire, screamin at the TV like i was the coach...lol, about how bad the bears were playing...glad they made the come back, but they looked shitty last night.

Dennis Green needs to be fired. He ripped the O - Line earlier this month. Then he fires his offfensive coordinator. Never mind the fact that this is Dennis Green's offense. There is a reason his teams don't play for him. He is always letting other take the blame.

freakinhuge said:
Dennis Green needs to be fired. He ripped the O - Line earlier this month. Then he fires his offfensive coordinator. Never mind the fact that this is Dennis Green's offense. There is a reason his teams don't play for him. He is always letting other take the blame.

A lot of people are picking the Raiders to get their first win Sunday against Arizona and Green to be fired shortly after. I'd still take Dennis Green over ARt Shell

Who is Mike Jones? said:
A lot of people are picking the Raiders to get their first win Sunday against Arizona and Green to be fired shortly after. I'd still take Dennis Green over ARt Shell
i don't know man...don't really know which is worse...but at least Shell doesn't blow up and look like a fool on tv bitchin about his team...and whinin about crownin the bears...

Back