Mover-lovin Bears...

Who is Mike Jones? said:
It will be interesting to see how they handle teams other than Detroit, Green Bay and San Franfago . . .
hahahaha...yeah i've been thinkin the same thing...they better kick some ass or they'll be the most over rated team in the NFL...

Bears have looked awesome but the teams they have played have been pretty crappy, the Seattle win was nice. I think they have it though.

we shall see how they fare when they play the giants on the 12th...that is where this year hinges...and it's tougher since its an away game...

lavee383 said:
we shall see how they fare when they play the giants on the 12th...that is where this year hinges...and it's tougher since its an away game...

sorry blaque but as much as i like the bears i put my $$ on NY

lavee383 said:
so did you put yer money on NY or NE?
huh?

I had the Bears beating both so I split . . . Bears ought to destroy the vikqueens on Sunday. How long before Rex gets the boot in favor of Greasy?

he won't get the boot...Rex is the one Lovie is molding into THE guy for the Bears and so he's going to keep his 50/50 ass in there to make him learn from his fuck ups

lavee383 said:
he won't get the boot...Rex is the one Lovie is molding into THE guy for the Bears and so he's going to keep his 50/50 ass in there to make him learn from his fuck ups

that mn game was fuckin dismal . . . .Rex has got to be on a short leash because pretyy soon those fans are going to be askin for his head

I was at Sunday's game against the Vik's. Rex sucked ass! 34 total yards passing????

I do agree to give the kid a chance, he has shown streaks of being a solid QB, but I say put Griese in to light a fire under his ass and let him know his job is not guaranteed.

BTW, DAMN it was fucking cold at the game! My plastic cup had built up ice on it... no bullshit.

Nothing like Soldier's Field! We were in the cadillac section too and damn was I glad to be able to get warmed up every now and again.

GO BEARS! DIE HARD!

Lovie versus God... Lovie by a saftey!

Between Brad Johnson and Grossman, that may have been the absolute worst quarterbacking I've ever seen...

HeHateMe said:
Between Brad Johnson and Grossman, that may have been the absolute worst quarterbacking I've ever seen...

sad part is fuckin Chester Taylor broke the Bears defense for over a hundred yards

Grossman looked a lot better agianst the Rams should buy him a couple weeks before the Bears fans will want Griese in again.

as long as he doesn't start fucking up again...but i bet the moment he has any sort of problems they'll all give up on him...

we shall see...

Back