MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

LOL I don't know if I should answer that... might get some people all riled up... not looking forward to getting banned lol

Okie Dokie I will be posting a pic tonight to show progress.... Why the hell are my lower legs not as tan!?? My mid section and upper body is dark as hell... my legs are at the top (prob where they rest on the tanning bed when I flip onto my belly) but what about my lower legs... dang it! lol

i told you my buddy said da same thing, thats why i told u to watch out 4 dat, you still got pretty good results

Okie Dokie I will be posting a pic tonight to show progress.... Why the hell are my lower legs not as tan!?? My mid section and upper body is dark as hell... my legs are at the top (prob where they rest on the tanning bed when I flip onto my belly) but what about my lower legs... dang it! lol

It is tonight...where are mi picas?

Lol I left the house in a hurry last nt and ended up staying at my besties (was too intoxicated to drive, haha). I won't be home tonight either BUT I will be home on Thurs and will update the pics...

Don't start out with high doses as you will just be wasting the product. Try .5ml first and if after 4 days you aren't seeing results then up it to .7ml. The max is .10ml per dose for loading but I think that you would just be wasting it at that point. PB is a pretty big guy and he started at .5ml I believe (right, PB?) and he is dark as hell now. It took about 2-3 days before my body started showing and then it went super quick.

Worked very well for me.

I was coming to peep your progress also?

I will post some new pics tonight. I didn't pin or tan the last 2 days... been too busy to go home for more than an hour, lol.

^I am going to be changing my order to you tho^

I want to try a new one. I am not sure how strong or how well the great whites is. I def feel tanner BUT I am not as dark as I want to be and I don't feel like I am getting any darker.

Is there a limit to how dark you can get? Or is it supposed to keep going until you reach where you want to be?

^I am going to be changing my order to you tho^

I want to try a new one. I am not sure how strong or how well the great whites is. I def feel tanner BUT I am not as dark as I want to be and I don't feel like I am getting any darker.

Is there a limit to how dark you can get? Or is it supposed to keep going until you reach where you want to be?

Absolutely, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to show what our peptides can do.

I don't think there is really a limit on how dark you can get. I've seen guys go from 2005 Michael Jackson to 1980 Michael Jackson. LOL

LOLLLL

Yea, I am going to have to try your MTII then and see if it is more potent. I will end this log with a photo once I receive it and start a new log! I am in love with MTII.

Thanks LabPe!

Luckily, I have thick skin and take it with a grain of salt. But true, other females might not take it so lightly and decide not to log because of it....

Georgia-They are tan but I will not be posting pics of them :p

Back