MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

BTW I don't know if the Melanotan has anything to do with it but I have lost 3lbs since the last time I weighed myself (a couple months ago). I do feel like I have a dry mouth now though. Maybe a side effect?

how do you post pics directly from my pc?

When you look at the reply box there a tab says advanced! In there you wil the the attachment icon use it to browse you pc for the file click upload. when that done you have to click the paper clip again and say attach

When you look at the reply box there a tab says advanced! In there you wil the the attachment icon use it to browse you pc for the file click upload. when that done you have to click the paper clip again and say attach

lol ok wow I am blonde... I will do the photos again when I get home.

My coworkers are all Filipino and saw me today after one day of working from home and all of them are like damn how the hell did you get so tan so quick! haha I am catching up to them....

LOL Georgia...

Thanks PB! Its working fast. Today I did not tan yet and I feel dark as hell to be honest. The pics are not showing the true color, which kind of sucks but you can see I'm getting darker.

My face is def really dark, I have to start putting a towel over so I don't age in the face. I will uncover my face once ever week for a few minutes so there wont be a big diff. My makeup will match my face to body anyways. I do see that under my eyes is darkening a little so I dont want my face any darker.

Okie Dokie! I did .5 again today and went tanning for 6 minutes. I was going to wait a day before going tanning cuz I had hives yesterday but they went away already so I went today. I only went for 6 minutes. Even the tanning girl was asking me wth is my secret. She asked if I was European cuz she has never seen a white girl tan so quick. Yay!

Okie Dokie! I did .5 again today and went tanning for 6 minutes. I was going to wait a day before going tanning cuz I had hives yesterday but they went away already so I went today. I only went for 6 minutes. Even the tanning girl was asking me wth is my secret. She asked if I was European cuz she has never seen a white girl tan so quick. Yay!

Really good Sass!

I am happy you are getting the results u look for! See us old farts are good for some thing!

Me too PB, I have not been dark since I was a kid living in the desert. I am going to do 10 days at .5 then lower it to 2 times a week at .3. I am about halfway to my desired results (maybe a little closer then halfway) so I am at 6 days, I think after 4 more I will be where I want.

Back