MTV'S jersey shore ...are you kidding me

So I have to say My crew would have squashed these fools. This is almost as painful as watching the Anna Nicole show.

What are people seeing in this. Can some please explain.

So do you think some one is running a little testosterone.

Can you imagine the people who were rejected to get on the show. It's just scary.

The interesting thing it. The kids watching this show all picked up on the fact that they are using Steroids. I can't say I've watched a full episode. We are getting a few thousand of visitors day looking for info on the them. SO I'm guessing you will see more threads on them.

I dont watch TV but i seen a few clips on the show...and i live in Jersey so my friends back home are always asking me if i seen it. Personally I wouldnt want to waste the thirty mins or so to watch it.And if ppl think thats how the average AAS user acts on steroids(fist pumping,punching woman,drinking and living like slobs)then we're not making progress.One step forward two steps back. Damm guido's

they took a camera and followed around a buncha guidos huh?? hahahahahaha... i love how stupid people are..

love this show its pretty funny. way better then the faggot filled real world shit ne more! atleast they can fight and not get kicked off the show....lol

i wouldn't waist the energy it takes for my pinky to put a spankin on these fools...

I was flipping through channels a couple days ago and low and behold they had a Jersey Shore marathon.

I didn't see it from the start, but I did manage to catch about 3 or 4 episodes.

The idea behind the show is pretty funny. I got the most LOL's over that Israeli chick who was stalking that dude.

Mike "The Situation" is also lots of laughs. He's such a douche.

The interesting thing it. The kids watching this show all picked up on the fact that they are using Steroids. I can't say I've watched a full episode. We are getting a few thousand of visitors day looking for info on the them. SO I'm guessing you will see more threads on them.

Any threads of that discussion should be locked/banned user!!!

I dont care what cycle he's on. He's short and only 24. He's done.

I cant wait for this show to be over. Its a embarassing to Italians.

Back