Much advice and opinions welcome

BigArmsMcgee

Been off my Test E for two weeks now. here are my plans for the time off.
week 1, 40mg/ed of Nolva
week 2-3 20mg/ed
(Q1)someone recommended i should be using Clomid along with Nolva, is this really necessary or should Nolva alone do the trick?

My work out routine:
day1- chest/triceps/Forearms
day2- Legs
day3- Shoulders/Biceps
day4- Back
(Q2) i work abs in everyday and do cardio 15-30min a day except the days after my leg works out, agreeable?
(Q3) i have been following this routine for years now, want to know if it's legit, and i work out an average of 4-6 days a week, 6days being on high stress weeks from work.

Upcoming cutting cycle:
Anavar- 40mg/ed wks 1-8
Test Prop- 150mg/eod wks 1-10
Tren A- 100mg/eod wks 1-10
(Q4) is 10 weeks too long for the cycle i have lined up?
(Q5) Could i add more too this cycle safely or is this more than enough?
(Q6) My goal is to maintain the same weight really or even gain a little weight but just in complete muscle, no bloat, would i need to critique this in any way if so?

Time off:
Been off for about two and a half weeks now, im in my first week of Nolva at 40mg/ed followed by another two weeks at 20mg/ed. Also keeping with my protein, Isopure protein which is 50g of protein per serving, so im drinking three a day, and also taking my multivitamin ed, and still taking Adex 1mg/eod
(Q7) Is adding Clomid really necessary?
(Q8) Do i still need to be taking Adex while i am off?
(Q9) Is there any other supplement that i could be taking to keep the size as much as possible with my time off?

My stats are:
21yrs old
5'9
212lbs
(Q10)this will be my fourth cycle coming up but first real cutting cycle, really wondering what to expect from this cycle?

Last edited:
well first off abs shouldn't be done every day like every other muscle they need time to rest hit em hard 3 times a week.

about your rutine if you've been doing it for yeaars and your still getting results more power to you. if it aint broken don't fix it

cycle looks great I plan on running a similar one in a couple weeks. the only problem I see is the frequent injections... I know I couldn't do it for 10 weeks

I believe with those compounds 6 weeks would yeild terrific results.. short n sweet. 8 weeks is also good. hell 10 weeks is good also. you working with short esters so its totally up 2 you when you stop. this all depending you current / goal body fat

very possible to not gain a lot. its all about your diet. on my last cycle I stayed about the same weight yet I noticed a total body recomposition.

ever use tren before? if not, i'd start at like 50-75mg eod to assess your tolerance. With short esters, you can slowly ramp them up and see if you get increasing results.

I like clomid in favor of nolva. I don't see the necessity in using both, especially if you're running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle itself.

I work abs roughly three times per week.

I'd try to break up your routine a bit. Four consecutive training days is a bit much IMO. I actually train on an EOD routine where it takes me eight days to work my entire body.

If you don't mind the injects (as SG mentioned) there's nothing wrong with the length of that cycle.

I think the cycle looks good. If it were me, I might be inclined to run the var the last eight weeks. Either way, the difference will be negligible.

Eat clean and your gains will be clean for the most part. You can use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if the bloat becomes a concern.

You'll love the var if you've never run it before. You'll experience hard, sinewy gains and body recomp for the positive. You may even want to throw a clen/ECA or clen/yohimbine stack into the mix, alternating each every two weeks. Just another suggestion.

Aczech said:
ever use tren before? if not, i'd start at like 50-75mg eod to assess your tolerance. With short esters, you can slowly ramp them up and see if you get increasing results.

Ahh. I overlooked the tren! I thought it was prop & Anavar (var). Gotta start reading posts more closely.

i have run Tren in two other cycles before so i am familiar with it
- Adding Clen to the cycle sounds interesting, but the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or yohimbine stack, where can i get those, because i can get Clen but, but not familiar with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or yohimbine

BigArmsMcgee said:
- Adding Clen to the cycle sounds interesting, but the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or yohimbine stack, where can i get those, because i can get Clen but, but not familiar with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or yohimbine

AI = aromatase inhibitor (letrozole, aromasin, etc.). Any research chem place should have 'em. You may not need one. It would help keep any bloat arising from the prop to a minimum.

Yohimbine hcl is a very underrated fat burner IMO. I like alternating it and caffeine every two weeks with clen. This is a potent thermogenic stack IMO (2 weeks clen, 2 weeks yohimbine hcl/caffeine). I don't care for the sides of ephedrine all that much so this is the combo I use nowadays.

1fast400 has yohimbine. This was just a suggestion. I don't know your experience with fat burners so proceed trepidously as they can have some irritating sides.

(Q1)someone recommended i should be using Clomid along with Nolva, is this really necessary or should Nolva alone do the trick?
Not really necessary. Some prefer clomid, some nolva, some combine it.

(Q2) i work abs in everyday and do cardio 15-30min a day except the days after my leg works out, agreeable?
Too much abs imo.

(Q3) i have been following this routine for years now, want to know if it's legit, and i work out an average of 4-6 days a week, 6days being on high stress weeks from work.
If the routine works, you could continue doing it. However, I get better results by mixing things up every once and a while.

(Q4) is 10 weeks too long for the cycle i have lined up?
No.

(Q5) Could i add more too this cycle safely or is this more than enough?
It's enough, but you probably could still add and be safe. Necessity of which depends on your cycle history.

(Q6) My goal is to maintain the same weight really or even gain a little weight but just in complete muscle, no bloat, would i need to critique this in any way if so?
It looks alright to me.

(Q7) Is adding Clomid really necessary?
Again, not 'necessary'. You would recover even without it, it would just take longer. You could try doing one post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva and another with clomid to find out which one agrees with you more.

(Q8) Do i still need to be taking Adex while i am off?
Need? No.

(Q9) Is there any other supplement that i could be taking to keep the size as much as possible with my time off?
You might consider creatine.

(Q10)this will be my fourth cycle coming up but first real cutting cycle, really wondering what to expect from this cycle?
I wouldn't be able to predict that.

Much of what I will say echoes HeHateMe

If you are going to lift 4 days per week, don't do it 4 days in a row. Give your body more rest in between workouts.
Try something like the following.
M off
T on
W off
T on
F off
S on
S on

I recommend doing bi's after back. And I would do your forearms before your bi's so you will bake your forearms thru out your bi workout. And do abs 1- 3 times per week. Try just 1 day of abs, but really blast em! Don't go past 3 days of abs per week. How often you do abs depends on how hard you hit them.

I would cut the var from the cutting cycle and just try prop/tren/adex. You should get great results. Try 6 weeks and add on if you are keeping sides to a minimum. clen/eca could be a good add on.

Use clomid for your pct's. Forget adex when you are off.

Another question is if im going to add Clen to my cycle, when would be the best time to throw it in the mix because i know it should only be taken for a short period of time

BigArmsMcgee said:
Another question is if im going to add Clen to my cycle, when would be the best time to throw it in the mix because i know it should only be taken for a short period of time
From the start of the cycle, when you wake up everyday. Use it for 2-3 weeks at a time. Time on clen = time off of clen. When you are off of clen you could use eca, then go back to clen after another 2 weeks. You might also be interested in using t3, which nobody mentioned.

would you see better results out of a certain one? or are you saying i could do two weeks on Clen then when off, two weeks on T3, or stick to the eca?

Back