multi vitamins

Beastamongstmen said:
I normanlly fuck with MHP's Activite Sport it has everything you need
you fuck with it? i have no idea what that even means. :scratchhe

if i use TP's protein, does that mean i "fuck with" TP's protein?

Suareezay said:
you fuck with it? i have no idea what that even means. :scratchhe

if i use TP's protein, does that mean i "fuck with" TP's protein?

Next time beast asks if you'd like a sip of his protein drink, be sure to take a pass, lol.

I find it hard to believe that all you "well rounded, perfect" eaters take in sufficient amounts of each and every essential nutrient. Just get a high potency multi thats VEGETARIAN based. Not meaning made for a vegetarian, however, meaning its filled and binded with things like cellulose which your body con break down. All you consumers who buy cheap low dose multis are getting a tablet held together with nondigestible fillers and binders. KEYWORD - nondigestible... they also use made synthetic forms of vitamins and minerals which do you as good as a bottle of D-bol with pictures of animals on it. :p

Here are some of the sup facts on the stuff I take
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Tabs
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Astaxanthin, and Lycopene) 5000iu
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate, Potassium Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Manganese Ascorbate, Copper Ascorbate, and Chromium Ascorbate) 300mg
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 200iu
Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols supplying d-Alpha, Beta-, Gamma-, and Delta-Tocopherols) 150iu
Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 75mg
Riboflavin (as Roboflavin and Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 75mg
Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxine 5-Phosphate) 75mg
Folate (as Folic Acid and Metafolin) 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Dibencozide) 100mcg
Biotin 300mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 75mg
Calcium (as Calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Citrate and Calcium Ascorbate) 200mg
Iodine (from Kelp) 150mcg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate and Magnesium Ascorbate) 100mg
Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate and Zinc Ascorbate)
Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 200mcg
Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate and Copper Ascorbate) 2mg
Manganese (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate and Maganese Ascorbate) 2mg
Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate and Chromium Ascorbate) 120mcg
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 75mcg
Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate and Potassium Ascorbate) 99mg
Boron (as Boron Chelate) 2mg
Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) 5mcg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 75mg
Inositol 75mg
Silica (as Silicon Dioxide) 11mg
Anabolase - Patented Interactive Food Optimizer 470mg
Aminogen - Protein & Amino Acid Enhancing Matrix
Carbogen - Carbohydrate and Glycogen Enhancing Matrix
Lipolase - Fatty Acid Enhancing Matrix
From Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae and Rhizopus Oryzae suppling Acid and Semi-Alkaline Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, and Lipase
High ORAC Muscle Recovery and Immune Support Antioxidant 250mg
Acai, Pomegranate Extract (20% Ellagic Acid), Red Raspberry leaf, Green Tea leaf Extract (36% Polyphenols), Grape Skin Extract (37% Polyphenols), Bilberry Fruit Extract (25% Anthocyanosides), Kale (leaf), Spinach (leaf), Brussels Sprouts (leaf), Broccoli, Beet (root), Citrus Bioflavonoid Comples, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Co-Enzyme Q10.

Suggested Use:
Take 4 tablets once daily or 2 tablets twice daily (preferably with your largest meals for best absorption and maximum utilization of proteins, carbohydrates and fats).

I just started this stuff, and I absolutely love it. My allergies have gotten a little better and I am sleeping better at night.

I joined up with a membership and get the stuff at a very reasonable price. It is in powder form and is not that great tasting, but great working!

http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00766.htm

Here is what you will find in it.
-------------------------------------------
Life Extension Mix Powder
16.05 oz
Item Catalog Number: 766

Our bodies require nutrients for optimal health. Besides lifestyle changes and increased exercise, consumers are being urged to eat more fruits and vegetables. Yet, Americans are not eating the minimum recommendation of five servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Those who do report eating some produce often fail to consume the yellow and purple colored plants that are such critical components of a health program.

Life Extension Mix™ contains 92 unique vegetable, fruit, herbal extracts, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and special antioxidants. The Life Extension Mix formula is fortified with botanical extracts that help to maintain health. Consumption of these types of plants is being recommended based on research emanating from the most prestigious medical centers in the world.

Green tea extract is one such plant compound. The Life Extension Foundation Buyers Club introduced green tea extract as a supplement in 1993 based on epidemiological studies showing positive results. Scientists have identified multiple mechanisms by which green tea extract protects against undesirable cell propagation, LDL oxidation, neuronal peroxidation, and a host of other adverse structural and functional age-related changes.1-7* Life Extension Mix provides 325 mg of a decaffeinated green tea extract that is standardized to contain 302 mg of the polyphenols that are attributed to green tea’s health benefits.

Luteolin is a flavonoid found in parsley, artichoke, basil, celery, and other foods. When measured against 27 other flavonoids, luteolin had the second most anti-proliferative activity against undesirable cell colonies.9* Life Extension Mix contains a standardized dose of eight mg of luteolin.

Broccoli is touted as one of the most important vegetables to protect against the formation of undesirable cell colonies. Broccoli contains several active constituents, with sulforaphane being the most significant because of its unique detoxification and DNA protecting effects. Life Extension Mix provides a concentrated broccoli mixture that provides standardized extracts of sulforaphane and glucosinolates, two compounds attributed to broccoli’s multiple protective benefits. Broccoli is also a natural source of gene-protecting chlorophyll.13-21*

This incredible multi-nutrient formula also provides D-glucarate, found in grapefruit, apples, oranges, broccoli, and brussels sprouts, which has been shown to help remove DNA toxins from the body.22-24*

Other extracts such as lutein, typically found in spinach and collard greens, and lycopene from tomatoes are also included in Life Extension Mix for their protective effects.*

Life Extension Mix is also fortified with healthful fruit extracts such as bilberry, grape seed, grape skin, and citrus bioflavonoids in addition to ellagic acid, an agent found in raspberries, pomegranate, strawberries, and other fruit.

Olive oil has been attributed, in part, to the health benefits of the Mediterranean diet. Olive polyphenols have been the subject of numerous in vitro, in vivo, and human studies pointing toward their benefits in many different areas, including protecting against LDL oxidation, suppressing free radicals, and stabilizing cell membranes.37-39* Life Extension Mix contains a high concentration of olive juice extract standardized to contain 7% of the best-documented polyphenol called hydroxytyrosol.33

Sesame lignans increase the benefits of fish oils, decrease LDL oxidation, inhibit lipid peroxidation, maintain healthy cholesterol/LDL levels in humans, and provide many other benefits.44-47* The latest version of Life Extension Mix provides ten mg of a sesame seed lignan extract to provide the direct benefits of the lignans and augment the effects of vitamin E and other nutrients in the body.*

Chromium, magnesium, biotin, and vitamin D3 are additional nutrients in Life Extension Mix to help boost health.

Life Extension Mix is one of the most complete multi-nutrient formulas on the market. This formula saves time and money by combining the most popular nutrient supplements into one product, eliminating the need to take separate bottles of B-complex, vitamins C and E, mineral supplements, and much more that would be required to achieve the same effects.

Life Extension Mix is the cornerstone of a comprehensive supplement program because it provides so many well-studied nutrients.
References
Supplement Facts

Serving Size 3 scoops

Servings Per Container about 35
Amount Per Serving

Vegetable-Fruit Complex

Green tea extract (93% polyphenols/34% EGCG) 325 mg

Broccoli sprout concentrate (1.5 mg sulforaphane, 5 mg glucosinolates, 25 mg d-glucarate) 525 mg

Olive juice extract (10% polyphenols/7% hydroxytyrosol) 12.5 mg

Grapeseed extract (Leucoselect®) (95% proanthocyanidins) 25 mg

Grape extract (BioVin®) (95% proanthocyanidins/75% polyphenols/200 ppm resveratrol) 25 mg

Ginger extract (5% gingerols) 200 mg

Luteolin (perilla leaf) 8 mg

Alpha carotene 100 IU

Beta-carotene (natural D. Salina) 5000 IU

Lycopene (tomato extract) 3 mg

Lutein complex (marigold) (15 mg lutein/465 mcg zeaxanthin) 33.3 mg

Milk thistle extract (85% silymarin) 100 mg

Bromelain 15 mg

Calcium D-Glucarate 200 mg

Citrus bioflavonoids (455 mg hesperidin/182 mg naringin & naringenin 7-B-Rutinoside) 1300 mg

Acerola juice powder 300 mg

Bilberry (25% anthocyanidins) 30 mg

Sesame seed lignan extract (60% sesamin) 10 mg

Berry-fruit blend (blackberry, blueberry, cranberry, elderberry, persimmon, plum, and cherry) 200 mg

Raspberry and pomegranate extract (32% ellagic acid) 156.5 mg

---------
Water-Soluble Vitamins and Enzymatic Activators

Vitamin C as: ascorbic acid (Roche), calcium, magnesium & niacinamide, ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, acerola juice powder 2000 mg

Folic acid 800 mcg

Biotin 3000 mcg

Trimethylglycine (TMG) 100 mg

Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)(Roche) 125 mg

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (Roche) 50 mg

Supplying: Riboflavin 5-phosphate 2 mg

Vitamin B3 (niacinamide and niacinamide ascorbate) (Roche) 117 mg

Vitamin B3 (niacin) (Roche) 73 mg

Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate)(Roche) 600 mg

Pantethine 5 mg

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) (Roche) 100 mg

Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 2.5 mg

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg

Vitamin B12 (hydroxylcobalamin) 250 mcg

Vitamin B12 (ion exchange resin) 100 mcg

PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 200 mg

----------
Fat-Soluble Vitamins

Vitamin A (acetate) 5000 IU

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 800 IU

Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 250 mg

Vitamin E (natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU

------
Amino Acid Complex

N-acetyl-cysteine 600 mg

Taurine 500 mg

----------
Mineral Complex

Selenium (from Se-Methylselenocysteine) 100 mcg

Selenium (from selenomethionine - Nutrition 21) 50 mcg

Selenium (from sodium selenate) 50 mcg

Zinc (methionate) (OptiZinc®) 20 mg

Zinc (succinate) 15 mg

Boron (as boron citrate/aspartate/glycinate) 3 mg

Calcium 218 mg

Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg

Chromium (as ChromeMate® polynicotinate) 500 mcg

Potassium chloride (37.4 mg elemental) 71.3 mg

Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 125 mcg

Manganese (gluconate) 1 mg

Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg

Magnesium oxide (260.96 mg elemental) 435 mg

Magnesium citrate (35.28 mg elemental) 261.3 mg

Magnesium glycinate (11.74 mg elemental) 100 mg

Magnesium taurinate (7.83 mg elemental) 100 mg

Magnesium arginate (5.87 mg elemental) 100 mg

Magnesium ascorbate (3.40 mg elemental) 58.1 mg

--------
Cholinergic Complex

Choline (from bitartrate) 120 mg

Phosphatidylcholine (from soy) 150 mg

Inositol 250 mg

----------
Secondary Antioxidants

Dilaurylthiodipropionate 25 mg

Thiodipropionic acid 25 mg

Other Ingredients: lecithin, natural orange flavor, stevia extract, dicalcium phosphate.

Dosage and Use:

Three scoops per day in divided doses with meals.

The niacin in this product may cause flushing (a feeling of warmth and reddening of the skin). This effect is temporary and harmless.
Caution

Life Extension Mix (all versions) should not be used by individuals who have an allergy to sesame.

Last edited:
God...I'm sorry about the way the thing spread that out...I'll fix it later.

The taste is not great, but I throw a scoop in my mouth and wash it down with about 3oz of coca-cola. I am out of cranberry juice at the moment, or it would work just fine. The taste is tolerable for sure.

SEREguy said:
I find it hard to believe that all you "well rounded, perfect" eaters take in sufficient amounts of each and every essential nutrient. Just get a high potency multi thats VEGETARIAN based. Not meaning made for a vegetarian, however, meaning its filled and binded with things like cellulose which your body con break down. All you consumers who buy cheap low dose multis are getting a tablet held together with nondigestible fillers and binders. KEYWORD - nondigestible... they also use made synthetic forms of vitamins and minerals which do you as good as a bottle of D-bol with pictures of animals on it. :p
Who cares if the body can break down the binders or not? The binders easily get seperated from the vitamins in the body...that's what matters.

Besides that, cellulose is probably the most common filler in tablets. I just took a quick look at tablet vitamins on puritan.com, which are not marked vegatarian, and wouldn't you know it, cellulose is the fillter used.

Oh and by the way, The ability to breakdown cellulose is not possessed by mammals., so the thing you recommended ... using cellulose because it can be broken down in the body .... well, that's just wrong.

anybody know where to find liquid multi-vitamin? for some reason all multi-vitamins pills/caps upset my stomach.

mwm5 said:
anybody know where to find liquid multi-vitamin? for some reason all multi-vitamins pills/caps upset my stomach.
liquid caps are available from puritan.com.

Certainly, the gelatin caps aren't what is upsetting your stomach.

You try simply taking the vitamins with food?

Back