muscle loss crisis! we're all gone through it. help me out

SoHo

[gill]
i wrote this much so you guys know how to advice me most accurately. i'd appreciate help because i'm sure you've all been in my shoes before.

started cutting at around 14 or maybe even 15% bodyfat with - test prop, mast, NPP, each at 350 a week for the past month and a half. was losing fat at a good pace along with t3 @ 75mg ED. was eating very low carb during the week, carb loading on weekends... my usual cutting diet that has worked for me in the past, which got me down to 8% at one point in my life.

about 10 days - 2 weeks ago i dropped the NPP.. which is around the same time i upped my t3 dose to 100mcg a day AND started using ritalin almost every day (midterm studies). ritalin suppresses your appetite just like ritalin so needless to say i was eating like 1-2 meals a day but still training 4x a week. the moment i dropped the NPP it seemed all my muscle disappeared.

the day i dropped the NPP (between 10-14 days ago) i was carb loaded, weighing in at 83 kilos i think (182.6lbs) and i had more bodyfat than i do now (maybe 13.5 or close to 14%) and was obviously holding water from the NPP. i'm 1.77 meters btw which is about 5 feet 9 inches.

at the gym i work at we have this machine that measures bodyfat, BMI, muscle percentage, and weight of course weight. i'm still pretty carbed up from the weekend and according to the machine.. since around the time i dropped the NPP, upped my t3 to 100mcg a day, and started taking ritalin, i lost 3 motherfucking kilos in less than 2 weeks which is great but i know its loss of muscle too... but i'm down to 12.5% bodyfat which is good. the machine also indicated that i burn 1770 calories a day on average just doing regular activities on a typical day.

i did not lose strength, my girlfriend says this is the absolute best she's ever seen me look in person (besides the pics of me shredded at 8% 85 kilos before we met).

i also just started my 3rd week on norditopin somatropin @ 3iu 5x a week.

although i absolutely need this ritalin to study cause i legit have ADHD, i will try to cut down the dosages and frequency.

but as far as compounds, should i drop anything.. maybe jump pack on NPP? june 1 i am blasting tren for 12 weeks regardless but i look fucking small right now and for guys like us its torture. on the plus side.. every day i am looking leaner and dryer.

HELP PLEASE!

Stop changing shit every time you THINK you see something. That's my honest, knee jerk reaction.

You're taking too much T3 dude; you WILL lose lean mass from T3, I don't care how much AAS you're on, it's a certainty. Zilla has actually gotten me to rethink my moderate use of the hormone, and try only a replacement dose.

Add cardio and a caloric restriction to the picture, and you will lose LMM.

Remember how you swore you were all bloated up and you needed to change things? Then it was joked that you'd shed the bloat, and think you were losing muscle.

Hmmmm. :wiggle:

Edit: The machines in your gym are WOEFULLY inaccurate btw. Don't put much faith in them.

Stop changing shit every time you THINK you see something. That's my honest, knee jerk reaction.

You're taking too much T3 dude; you WILL lose lean mass from T3, I don't care how much AAS you're on, it's a certainty. Zilla has actually gotten me to rethink my moderate use of the hormone, and try only a replacement dose.

Add cardio and a caloric restriction to the picture, and you will lose LMM.

Remember how you swore you were all bloated up and you needed to change things? Then it was joked that you'd shed the bloat, and think you were losing muscle.

Hmmmm. :wiggle:

Edit: The machines in your gym are WOEFULLY inaccurate btw. Don't put much faith in them.
lol as soon as i lowered my e2, like i was advised (6.25 masin a day), i shed the bloat completely. the MAIN reason i dropped the NPP is cause i ran out of caber and i dont take chances with 19nors and no caber. although i do need the ritalin for just another week or two i guess i'll just have to shove more food down my throat... and i miiiight just throw back the NPP and pay for some overpriced caber from the local gym rats.

i remember i was on 100mcg of t3 for like 3 weeks, along with 700mg tren a week and 125mg test.. i didnt gain shit while eating a surplus. no fat and no mass, i was at a standstill... until i cut my dose down to 37.5

honestly i was totally fine and not losing anything on 75mg t3 eating at a deficit, but i was also on NPP and eating right.

lol as soon as i lowered my e2, like i was advised (6.25 masin a day), i shed the bloat completely. the MAIN reason i dropped the NPP is cause i ran out of caber and i dont take chances with 19nors and no caber. although i do need the ritalin for just another week or two i guess i'll just have to shove more food down my throat... and i miiiight just throw back the NPP and pay for some overpriced caber from the local gym rats.

i remember i was on 100mcg of t3 for like 3 weeks, along with 700mg tren a week and 125mg test.. i didnt gain shit while eating a surplus. no fat and no mass, i was at a standstill... until i cut my dose down to 37.5

honestly i was totally fine and not losing anything on 75mg t3 eating at a deficit, but i was also on NPP and eating right.

Yep, it's a very fine line sometimes. I'm still learning new things about my body, and how it reacts to different stacks all the time. I'm on prescribed adderall myself, so I know all too well how a stimulant like that can interact with T3 and dietary changes. In fact, I'm removing EC(A) from my current stack, as I've found an AWESOME preworkout that is perfect for how I train, but I was getting dizzy when combined with ephedrine. :(

I'm in agreement with sticking to a plan. T3 isn't good for cutting unless you want to burn excess muscle.

Focus on your diet instead of compounds. Increase protein.

Yep, it's a very fine line sometimes. I'm still learning new things about my body, and how it reacts to different stacks all the time. I'm on prescribed adderall myself, so I know all too well how a stimulant like that can interact with T3 and dietary changes. In fact, I'm removing EC(A) from my current stack, as I've found an AWESOME preworkout that is perfect for how I train, but I was getting dizzy when combined with ephedrine. :(
good to hear you found something that works better for you. T3 is a hell of a drug and it does deplete you like crazy, so even during my carb load weekends i really dont look that much fuller probably because of how powerfully and rapidly t3 depletes you, right?

when i'm depleted on a natty cut or even with some clen using the same exact diet, when i carb load there is a significant difference. so aside from me lowering the t3 dose starting now.. i'll also try dropping the t3 completely on my carb up days.

it's all good though.. 6.6lbs lost in 2 weeks and a very noticeable drop in bodyfat when you're not natty and cutting hard is pretty expected. never dropped weight that fucking fast. but out of those 6.6lbs, i bet not even half was muscle. and since i'm hopping back on the tren train very soon, those 3lbs of mass i lost will be back in under 10 days! lol yes, these last few sentences are just me trying to make myself feel better.

side note- not sure if it was you who suggested to up my aromasin dose because at the time i was on 350 test and 350 NPP a week both of which aromatize, a few days after i took your advice i pissed all that bloat out and looked pretty sick actually. once i get my hands on some caber i'll hop on that stuff again. the reason i went back to 6.25mg EOD is because i'd go to fuck my girlfriend and either not be able to bust/have a tough time doing so.. and/or not being able to stay fully hard for too long like you should when you're on test and mast [with your e2 in check]. then it hit me.... if i take 80mg of ritalin one day which kills my sexual function to a good extent, its still somewhat lingering in your system the next day. so i thought my e2 was too low...

I'm in agreement with sticking to a plan. T3 isn't good for cutting unless you want to burn excess muscle.

Focus on your diet instead of compounds. Increase protein.
agreed 100% i fucked up. everything was fine until i started eating less. but hey lets be honest here for a moment, what's the issue in gaining 3lbs of mass for guys who chose the path we did? that's why i'm not in a pissy mood anymore as i was when i got those stats lol

Last edited:
Back