muscle milk recipe

ya it has almost like a buttery taste, not too sweet. i think i need to post this at a cooking forum. id really like to know what ingredient gives it such a different taste than all the other shakes. especially the ones i make at home :rolleyes:

they have some breakfast thing coming out. its like oats and muscle milk. not too shure of protein content or anything like that, I just saw it in a magazine

was just doing a search on the net and found muscle milk protein powder, didnt know that existed, how does that taste compared to the already prepared shake?

Muscle Milk Powder is amazing. It tastes exactly the same as the premade one. Just gotta give it a nice blend w/ some ice and you're good to go.

I like to add some peanut butter to the chocolate MM. :D

MM Cookies and cream is the best. It is almost too sweet but it satisfies my craving. They just use way more sucralose (splenda) I think.

I mix a scoop of muscle milk cookies and cream with one cup oatmeal, egg whites and water. It is my absolute favorite and about 30 grams of protein.

a lot of fat though. I switched to the low fat whey cytosport... NOT THE SAME!

Last edited:
Whenever I Google Muscle Milk I get tons of results of other BB forum's w/ their ways of preparing Muscle Milk.

anyone get gas from it? I've been blowing down my house. Last night the dog got up and left the room it stunk so bad!!

Muscle Milk it the best tasting by far, the only problem is i cant stand to drink any of the other protien shakes now.

muscle milk is the fuckin shit, the chocolate one mix it with milk, its almost like cake mix, its real moist like rich soil. i drink it right before bed, the caesin protein soaks into the muscle very nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ITS THE SHIT

why dont those bastards sell bigger tubs?? not the cytogainer...but maybe a 60 serving tub of cookies and cream MM for sayy...45 bucks...that would be a steal!

that would leave me with 60 very satisfying shakes before bed...tastes better than baskin robbins milk shakes.

Good fat?

BIG_TRUCK said:
a lot of fat though. I switched to the low fat whey cytosport... NOT THE SAME!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they mainly the good fats?

Back