Muscle Research Weekly Thursday Sale...Summer Shred Time!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research
Weekly Thursday Sale!!!

Summer is around the corner and we are sure you are getting ready for vacations, maybe a wedding, your first competition, or just want to get ripped to shreds...let us help you!!!

This week we have some products ON SALE that will help you attain your goals set forth by you!!! First up we have none other than "The Mighty Katana!" If you are looking for a product that really works as a muscle builder, but you want to make sure all your gains are lean muscle, then look no further. If you are new to prohormone use, but concerned about side effects of elevated testosterone for long periods of time, Katanadrol is a great choice. 1-DHEA is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA, which can be converted into testosterone, a powerful muscle builder that helps users attain the lean muscle gains that elude so many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Katanadrol cuts out the need for long bulking periods followed by intense cutting cycles with a powerful boost of Testosterone.

Next we have Muscle Researches Perfect Post Cycle Therapy Stack!!! Muscle recovery, Strength, aggressions, drive, feeling of wellbeing and much more is always lost when coming off a cycle. All too often these aspects are greatly underestimated or completely overlooked altogether. That is why we have made it simple for you and combined everything you need "after" the cycle is over to help you completely recovery and save every last ounce of your gains. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy Stack makes PCT as simple as it gets. All you have to do is follow the directions we have laid out for you and let the products do the rest.

We also have Premium Powders Xtreme Joint at BOGO FREE!!! Xtreme Joint is has two specialized formulas. The Relief Matrix is designed for immediate pain relief from damaged joints or tendons. The Rebuild Matrix is designed to rebuild or repair damaged joints, cartilage, tendons, and bone fractures and keep them flexible and healthy in the future, and buy now and get 2 for the price of 1...$37.99 saving!!!

Check out this product review by none other than Tyler D himself!!!

We also have Powerchews Creatine and Premium Powders L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at a savings too!!!

121_zpsgzph9dm7.jpg

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Monday BUMP Day!!!

It is the beginning of the week my friends and just wanted to give a little subtle reminder of our sale this week!!! The one deal I like is of course the BOGO Xtreme Joint promo...this is a great support supplement that helps me with some nagging tendons and beat up joints from years of training, also this goes great with any cycle that might dry out your joints. Also Forged Post Cycle discount coupon is a bonus for you all...Katana, Powerchews Creatine...we have savings on all of these for you!!! Have a great week and train hard my friends!!!

Monday BUMP Day!!!

It is the beginning of the week my friends and just wanted to give a little subtle reminder of our sale this week!!! The one deal I like is of course the BOGO Xtreme Joint promo...this is a great support supplement that helps me with some nagging tendons and beat up joints from years of training, also this goes great with any cycle that might dry out your joints. Also Forged Post Cycle discount coupon is a bonus for you all...Katana, Powerchews Creatine...we have savings on all of these for you!!! Have a great week and train hard my friends!!!

I couldnt agree more ma! extreme joint at bogo is a steal.I think i might take advantage of that sale actually.For guys in their 40's and 50's especially (like me) a good joint supplement can help tremendously with aches and pains from lifting

Back