must have supplements for a bodybuilder?

traindude

hi,guys.
i'm a new bodybuilder,right now i have

fish oil
muilt vitamin mineral
whey protein
createin
glutamin

are these products good for a beginner?
and when i progress what else supplements i need to take?

thanks guys!!

All good shit. Not much more is needed. A lot of people get into buying every thing they see in a magazine. Most shit is a waste of money.

All good shit. Not much more is needed. A lot of people get into buying every thing they see in a magazine. Most shit is a waste of money.

I agree, what the OP has listed are great tried and true supplements. I just went through a whole bottle of glutamine power chews in like a week and a half. Those things are addictive lol. My recovery seemed to be great during that time though.

I agree, what the OP has listed are great tried and true supplements. I just went through a whole bottle of glutamine power chews in like a week and a half. Those things are addictive lol. My recovery seemed to be great during that time though.

Your avatar gave me a big boner man, change it the comp is in my front room! haha :D

A beginner should focus much more on diet than supplements. My best advice is to make sure your diet is on point. Then, start with whey isolate post-workout along with your fish oil and multi (which should be used IMO even if you aren't bodybuilding).

Then after a while, maybe add in creatine monohydrate, after a while glutamine.

This method is helpful for getting you over plateaus and also helps you to actually observe the effect the supplement is having on your body and how it affects performance.

Funny when i come here asking about what supplements to take for a begginer all's i got told was fuck supps of and sort diet out! "this was so true though!"

Funny when i come here asking about what supplements to take for a begginer all's i got told was fuck supps of and sort diet out! "this was so true though!"

Well if your diet isn't on par, supps won't do shit but burn a hole in your pocket. I've experienced this many times.

A beginner should focus much more on diet than supplements. My best advice is to make sure your diet is on point. Then, start with whey isolate post-workout along with your fish oil and multi (which should be used IMO even if you aren't bodybuilding).

This method is helpful for getting you over plateaus and also helps you to actually observe the effect the supplement is having on your body and how it affects performance.

Like he said, diet needs to be on point

This is very true. I'd personally take fish oil all along as it is great for your health, and your heart. Krill oil is also great, but not necessary. I only get it every now and then when I see krillipid balance in stock. otherwise its standard fish oil for me!

for greatine,glutamine,and BCAA
i think powerchews are real great for these instead of drinking a bunch of drinks.
you should check these out over at NTBM

Fish/krill oil, CoQ10, Whey protein myofusion is top on taste and solid profile, Creatine, pre workout like DS Craze, Scivations Xtends, Beast Amminos, fat burning wise Lecheeks Oxy ECA. Bought some off Orbit and had me sweating like a pig in which I lost about 17 lbs on it.

for greatine,glutamine,and BCAA
i think powerchews are real great for these instead of drinking a bunch of drinks.
you should check these out over at NTBM

The BCAAs are by far and wide the best IMO!

But yea the OP has it spot on....those are pretty much the staples that any beginner should be using...

maybe add in a preworkout like N2KTS or N2Amp

Back