My 1-test cyp keeps crashing

seminole50

Like it says. I couldn't find a recipe so I just used a test cyp recipe. I made it first with 5%BA and 15%BB I crashed hard after it cooled it looked like an icecube. So I reheated it and added another 15%BB so a total of 30% Today I looked at it and it had a few crystals at the bottom. Should I just keep adding a mL of BB at a time until it stays in solution and then adjust my doage accordingly or something else

Somebody will chime in that knows more like Dtone or somebody. I would try heating it again before I add anything.

I did heat it and made it from 15% to 30% BB when I woke up this morning I saw crystals and by the PM it was caked on the bottom so I reheated it and added 2mL more which made it 35% so far it is holding it's been 2 hours so we'll see. If this doesn't work I think I will try cutting it with more oil as well and reducing th mg/mL dose

what was the concentration and what were the carriers (type of oil/EO)? i wouldn't add anymore BB if I were you...we'll get this fixed.

what was the concentration and what were the carriers (type of oil/EO)? i wouldn't add anymore BB if I were you...we'll get this fixed.

I'm not planning on adding anymore. I had it at 200mg but now that I added so much Bby its more like 168.4mg. So far it has stayed suspended at the 35%bb but I will keep you all updated. By the way I'm using cso and 5%ba

I'm not planning on adding anymore. I had it at 200mg but now that I added so much Bby its more like 168.4mg. So far it has stayed suspended at the 35%bb but I will keep you all updated. By the way I'm using cso and 5%ba

i have heard 1-test cyp is a tough one. i have only heard of people making it at 100mg/ml...200mg/ml might be pushing it. 35% bb is outrageously high. it won't hurt anything but next time lower the concentration and use ethyl oleate to help with viscosity and solving.

so it crashed again this time I got it back into solution by heating withdrew half the vial(30mL) transfered to another vial(filtered) then added 15mL(filtered) of more CSO this makes my solution 106mg/mL hopefully this will work I will know in about 12hours since this seems to be the time it has been taking to crash

i have heard 1-test cyp is a tough one. i have only heard of people making it at 100mg/ml...200mg/ml might be pushing it. 35% bb is outrageously high. it won't hurt anything but next time lower the concentration and use ethyl oleate to help with viscosity and solving.

agreed. I've made just about everything, and anything with the word Cyp in it is always the most fickle of hormones.

1Test Cyp should be 50-100mg/ml. If you haven't done a shot of this yet, and once you get it to hold, you'll know the reason why. This ain't like regular cyp. Kind of like doing Bold Prop. I'd rather be fucked in the ass by an Elephant. lol

That being said, why did you get this instead of just regular test? Trying something new.

I'm also running test e at 500mg/wk. 1- test is actually dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to primo without the methylation. It behaves much different then test I think the name 1-test is misleading. Yes I did a shot when I had it mixed at 200mg/ml before it crashed for the first time I actually did 2mL which was 400mg to frontload and yes it hurts like hell. After it crashed I realzed that was going to do the same thing in my leg so I started warm compression pads which has eased the pain. I was over eager to get started and didn't wait to see if it held and definitly learned my lesson.

I'm also running test e at 500mg/wk. 1- test is actually dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to primo without the methylation. It behaves much different then test I think the name 1-test is misleading. Yes I did a shot when I had it mixed at 200mg/ml before it crashed for the first time I actually did 2mL which was 400mg to frontload and yes it hurts like hell. After it crashed I realzed that was going to do the same thing in my leg so I started warm compression pads which has eased the pain. I was over eager to get started and didn't wait to see if it held and definitly learned my lesson.

yes, that is how depots work. How they crystallize in the vial is exactly what happens in your muscle... hence the pain.

Listen, i know you already have it, but Primo is a weak compound at best IMO. Expensive and you gotta use 800mg of that a week to yeild great results.

Get you something else, easier to brew with better results. Deca or Tren would be my choices with Test.

Where did you read I have primo. I have I have 1-test cyp(dihydroboldenone) and test e

didn't say you had Primo, but by your post below, I'm assuming you were looking for the same action response. If not, no biggie. I still think there are wayyy better (and easier) options to 1 test cyp.

1- test is actually dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to primo without the methylation. .

Never ran deca but I hate the reduction in cardio and night sweats I get from tren. I wasn't necessarily looking for something with similar results as primo the descriptions of the drug say it is chemically identical or atleast similar to primo rather than test. I would like to know that since it is the 5a reduced form of boldenone, Dihydroboldenone does it have the same positive effect on erythropoesis(RBC production). I love boldenone for that reason I just hate how long and how high the doses have to be

Also just as an update it's finally staying in solution I guess I just needed to reduce the mg/mL ratio. I couldn't find much info on brewing it so I just went on a recipe of test cyp and the fact that GP has it for sale at 200mg/mL maybe they're using EO or something

35%

Bro I guess you got some pure stuff there, I have mad it at 200ml per cc with 3% ba 20 bb and held together quite well. A crash is not the end of the world just warm till it clear and us it till the next time but I would chill on the bb.

Bro I guess you got some pure stuff there, I have mad it at 200ml per cc with 3% ba 20 bb and held together quite well. A crash is not the end of the world just warm till it clear and us it till the next time but I would chill on the bb.

you're right, but you will typically have more pain issues than not even if you warm the gear first. You want the solution to hold as it will seperate from the carrier and solvent once injected anyway.

We're splitting hairs, but the key is to try and get your solution to hold before you inject.

Not sure if everybody missed this but I'll say it again. I pulled out half the solution(30mL) added 15mL more of oil which by my calculations made it 106 mg/mL since then it has been holding and the shot a did monday of the new solution is mild at best for pain. So in other word all is good. Net time I will probably use EO instead of CSO but like I said I couldn't find much info on this compound so this has been a learning experience

Not sure if everybody missed this but I'll say it again. I pulled out half the solution(30mL) added 15mL more of oil which by my calculations made it 106 mg/mL since then it has been holding and the shot a did monday of the new solution is mild at best for pain. So in other word all is good. Net time I will probably use EO instead of CSO but like I said I couldn't find much info on this compound so this has been a learning experience

you should start a journal. I know how to brew. I wanna hear first hand results. Not that I would do this compound again, but itd be cool to hear about it.

I have had a wierd problem. So in the above statements I said I heated the original batch 200mg/mL so itwould go into solution again then extracted half of mixture and put inot another vial and added oil to both vials to make it 100mg/mL. Well the weird thing is the original vial crashed within about 4 days and the new vial is still holding in solution. I don't understand how this could be other than dosing is higher in the original. But I don't understand how that could be since I heated it and it all turned liquid before I extracted it so it would be accurate dosing. Any ideas?

I have had a wierd problem. So in the above statements I said I heated the original batch 200mg/mL so itwould go into solution again then extracted half of mixture and put inot another vial and added oil to both vials to make it 100mg/mL. Well the weird thing is the original vial crashed within about 4 days and the new vial is still holding in solution. I don't understand how this could be other than dosing is higher in the original. But I don't understand how that could be since I heated it and it all turned liquid before I extracted it so it would be accurate dosing. Any ideas?

put it all back in one vial and reheat and re-filter.

Thanks for the idea it had crossed my mind I just still can't figure out how the dosing could have been different in each vial when it was all in solution

Back