My 1-test cyp keeps crashing

could I put the second vial in the fridge to attempt to make it crash then I could atleast visually compare the amount of hormone in each vial

could I put the second vial in the fridge to attempt to make it crash then I could atleast visually compare the amount of hormone in each vial

I wouldn't with the off chance you compromise the integrity of the solution. Just put it all back together. Get yourself a cheap hot plate from WalMart and a beaker. Its easier to mix solutions that way. Then filter it all back into a sterile vial (using .22 filter is my preference).

If you still have problems, you have two choices.

1. DItch it.
2. Heat it before every inject and deal with the pain. lol

Either way, this is why i told you what i said earlier. Stick with the basics. Brewing new compounds are fun and all, but sometimes it ain't all its cracked up to be. Unless your trying to be a chemist... a very weak, tiny chemist. :D

I don't mind heating and injecting I've been doing that and the strange thing is the injections have gotten less painful. Do you think that the two vials have different mg/mL ratios

I don't mind heating and injecting I've been doing that and the strange thing is the injections have gotten less painful. Do you think that the two vials have different mg/mL ratios

hard to tell at this point, but probably. Seems like the only logical explanation. Even contamination shouldn't do what you are talking about.

Yes please share why this is dangerous. I think the most risk I'm at.(and this is a very doubtful situation) is that I'm actually taking 800mg/wk instead of 400mg/wk but like I said I would highly doubt that.

Back